GTA PS4 Crew

peeeel

I'll certainly be up for it if I'm on, I don't take it too seriously so don't mind getting humped at it but usually feel for you guys if you're on my team.

Don't worry about letting the team down, we're a taking part crew. We just don't mind helping crew members enjoy the game.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, tbf Marc is the best at DM's in KAPE and I'm up there, you got really unlucky with that team selection.

Yeah the controls are slightly different, also try messing about with the settings until you're happy. I'd recommend complex cursor and fully assisted aim. Rolling just takes practice bud.

Best tips would be,

Keep on the move

sway from side to side when moving

Roll a lot

Lift the analogue stick when aiming this will give you a head shot and instant kill

When using a powerful gun click the trigger to shoot, holding the trigger spreads fire

Stick with your team

Be patient

Practice the best bit of advice you can get.

Haha cheers for that. But yeah, the team selection was really bad, typical rubbish matchmaking system.

Top tip is all of the above and do the opposite of what your opponent is expecting you to do lol I know that's hard for someone just starting out, but most people on GTA all do the same things and are really predictable so your opponent (normally whilst camping waiting for you to make a move) is thinking of what your next move is going to be. I can explain that better in-game.

Rolling is based on fitness I think.

I can't do it twice in a row with a new character.

The roll is the same for everyone, I believe it's a 3 second delay. However, if your character doesn't have high strength/stamina then they tend to run slower so I'd imagine all movements will be slower. I can't roll once and then again straight after and I'm rank 310 with maxed stats, but as Peeeel said above you can time the roll and if you get good at that then you'll give yourself every chance to beat even the higher ranked players.

Peeeel and Marc did pretty well carrying me in a death match where we lost narrowly. Seems no matter what I do I can put a clip into someone, using the flick up for a head shot and they seem to kill me with a couple of shots.

All I can say to that is they must be flicking up quicker, if you flick up before you've fired a bullet you can headshot them with literally one bullet. That takes practice as well though because all of gun types work different. That's why a crew like KAPE comes in handy as we do a lot of deathmatches.

And yeah, don't worry about losing deathmatches, we can't win them all. As much as it would be amazing to win every time I think that would get boring very quick. We play for fun, winning is a bonus.

This still going? Just joined - MeteoraRob. Feel free to add me and give me a shout for races etc. I'm pish but hey.

Yeah going strong, hit 200 members last night. I'll give you an add and introduce you to the regs.

How do you keep hidden in the death matches, seems like my guy sticks out like a sore thumb.

Do not wear any bright clothing, move from prop to prop or travel the outskirts of the map.

If you mean on the radar, there sweet F.A you can do, the new radar system introduced on next-gen is gross. I believe you have to go unnoticed for 60 secs to be removed from the radar.

Do not wear any bright clothing, move from prop to prop or travel the outskirts of the map.

If you mean on the radar, there sweet F.A you can do, the new radar system introduced on next-gen is gross. I believe you have to go unnoticed for 60 secs to be removed from the radar.

Yeah, meant on the radar. I seem to get shot by guys who don't show up but it feels like everyone can see me. I don't mind being bad at it but it becomes a struggle when you can barely manage a kill.

Yeah, meant on the radar. I seem to get shot by guys who don't show up but it feels like everyone can see me. I don't mind being bad at it but it becomes a struggle when you can barely manage a kill.

Yeah, it's a horrible radar system, if you die, you're removed from the radar until you shot your gun. Best advice would be make sure you move after killing someone.

I'm now a member of Kape. I think. Still to get my head round all this.

Welcome mate. The best players to add to get used to the game are, Peeeel1983, Marc1874 and Kaos1874.

Apologies for not taking up the party invite tonight Peeel, was away from the console and only realized I had been invited once you were offline.

No probs mate.

Welcome mate. The best players to add to get used to the game are, Peeeel1983, Marc1874 and Kaos1874.

No probs mate.

Don't do it Wasp! It's a trick! Those 3 will blow yer f£cking head off!!! I'm still licking my wounds from a week ago!! Lol.

:(

Don't do it Wasp! It's a trick! Those 3 will blow yer f£cking head off!!! I'm still licking my wounds from a week ago!! Lol.

:(

:lol:

We've got a lot more experience than you lads, you'll get there. Marc got bullied when he joined KAPE, now he's a machine.

How do you keep hidden in the death matches, seems like my guy sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yeah, as Peeeel said, wear dark clothes, if you see my character I'll be wearing all black. Regarding people killing you without seeing them, I tend to roll around a lot, everytime I finish a roll I try to lock on to someone, some of the time it won't lock on to anyone because no1 is there, but a lot of the time there is someone there or it tries to lock onto someone and then you know someone is in the direction. We play assisted aim, use that to your advantage.

I'm now a member of Kape. I think. Still to get my head round all this.

Welcome to KAPE mate. Add me marc1874 or if you're having issues leave your PSN in here and ill add you. Same with any other KAPE members, feel free to add me.

:lol:

We've got a lot more experience than you lads, you'll get there. Marc got bullied when he joined KAPE, now he's a machine.

I don't mind admitting to this. I am a machine. Only joking, yeah I remember my first set of deathmatches, finishing bottom of the pack. You can't get better if you don't play against people who are better than you to start with.

Yeah, as Peeeel said, wear dark clothes, if you see my character I'll be wearing all black. Regarding people killing you without seeing them, I tend to roll around a lot, everytime I finish a roll I try to lock on to someone, of the time it won't lock on to anyone because no1 is there, but a lot of the time there is someone there or it tries to lock onto someone and then you know someone is in the direction. We play assisted aim, use that to your advantage.

Welcome to KAPE mate. Add me marc1874 or if you're having issues leave your PSN in here and ill add you. Same with any other KAPE members, feel free to add me.

I don't mind admitting to this. I am a machine. Only joking, yeah I remember my first set of deathmatches, finishing bottom of the pack. You can't get better if you don't play against people who are better than you to start with.

Posts 2. My team Scotland. :lol: wheres your Morton account :lol:

Posts 2. My team Scotland. :lol: wheres your Morton account :lol:

I've no idea mate. I can't remember the details for it and it must be an old email address I've registered with as it said mine current one didn't exist in the database. So just created a new account. Scotland must be the default team or something. I've still got the 1874 at least.

My old account is here

I've no idea mate. I can't remember the details for it and it must be an old email address I've registered with as it said mine current one didn't exist in the database. So just created a new account. Scotland must be the default team or something. I've still got the 1874 at least.

My old account is here

PM Div see if he can reset it for you mate.

How do you add players?

Edit

Think I've got it. I thought you did it in the game. You've got to do it online yeah?

You do it from PSN. You go to Friends the Search and put the name of the person in and it will show up. I got your friend request on Social Club and I added you on PSN mate.

PM Div see if he can reset it for you mate.

I'm not too bothered mate. I'll just stick with this one..

For anyone interested we have a playlist. Show up around 9PM to join in

Archived