Alloa vs Falkirk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't agree actually. We got worse but even before Biabi went off we were struggling.

Game changed when we dropped deep after scoring the 3rd.

I agree with you botti was done...but was good today...that was ridiculous to fall out the game at 3-1...Taiwo coming on in theory was the right move giving us an extra man in midfield therefore giving us more possession I don't think he touched the ball though as we started lumping it ...& it came back with interest every time...a shocking way to end a game where we should have been out of sight after 1/2 an hour

I agree with you botti was done...but was good today...that was ridiculous to fall out the game at 3-1...Taiwo coming on in theory was the right move giving us an extra man in midfield therefore giving us more possession I don't think he touched the ball though as we started lumping it ...& it came back with interest every time...a shocking way to end a game where we should have been out of sight after 1/2 an hour

Did you have a good w**k at how poorly we are supported?

Aye, the Cowdenbeath game again. Poor for the first 45, woke up at half-time and were competitive, before a tactical switch from the opposition allowed us to pile pressure on in the last twenty minutes or so.

Falkirk look like they've got some good players, and passed the ball about well. Some lovely ball control from Falkirk's forward players too. Our passing was poor, regularly giving the ball away. Despite everything, we'd have had a few impossible-to-miss chances in the second half, were it not for the big baldy #5 at the back. who did sterling work touching away crosses that were headed straight to Alloa heads and feet.

Fairly entertaining game overall. Thanks to both sets of players for providing a real Keystone Cops moment in the first half; players falling over nothing, ball dribbling about with everyone missing it, terrible swipes that sent the ball in the opposite direction to the one intended...fantastic stuff. If we could film a full game in that style, it'd be a box-office smash waiting to happen.

Did you have a good w**k at how poorly we are supported?

They'll be saving it for the next game at Ibrox. Big circle jerk thinking of the Recs while the Rangers fans look at Falkirk's support and laugh.

Is all the pressure on the Full Time team again at the Indodrill

Score draw my Source tells me

Your source is a p***k.

Did the club get the 'BING-BONG! Very Important Message!' machine from a shopping centre that was closing down?

Cracking move mid-way through the second half with the ball smacking off of that young lad's coupon straight into the arms of the Alloa player !

Must have missed that :lol:

Reminds me of Throbber's penalty shootout video over on the 'things you want to share' thread. Worth a look if you haven't already.

We should just stick big ben upfront from the start and limp balls up to him all day long. Wins absolute everything! Another couple minutes and we would've got another!

I'm thinking we just clone the fucker and wait twenty years. Must be a billionaire Alloa fan out there somewhere.

I'm thinking we just clone the fucker and wait twenty years. Must be a billionaire Alloa fan out there somewhere.

I'm sure there is a place In South Korea mike could clone the big man.

Wasps1 wee slip up welcoming the supporters to recreation park and then backtracking to the indodrill stadium, made me chuckle.

A Big Ben clone up front is a great idea. We could make a pile of them and also ensure there is never another world financial crisis.

Seems we were below par today which is a little disappointing. That said, I never expected to see the day where people were complaining about Alloa putting the shitters up Rangers, Hearts and Hibs and then failing to hit the same heights in more run of the mill league games :wacko::lol: .

On a more serious note the injury situation is getting a bit worrying. Big blow to lose Simmons and Tiff before the game today and then Holmes and Marr during it. With Flannigan and Weatherston already out we're potentially 6 players down with a very heavy fixture list ahead of us. Hopefully we'll have at least some of them back asap. How did Hetherington play? From the twitter updates he seemed to be involved a fair bit.

A Big Ben clone up front is a great idea. We could make a pile of them and also ensure there is never another world financial crisis.

Seems we were below par today which is a little disappointing. That said, I never expected to see the day where people were complaining about Alloa putting the shitters up Rangers, Hearts and Hibs and then failing to hit the same heights in more run of the mill league games :wacko::lol: .

On a more serious note the injury situation is getting a bit worrying. Big blow to lose Simmons and Tiff before the game today and then Holmes and Marr during it. With Flannigan and Weatherston already out we're potentially 6 players down with a very heavy fixture list ahead of us. Hopefully we'll have at least some of them back asap. How did Hetherington play? From the twitter updates he seemed to be involved a fair bit.

Hetherington did ok, a few tricky turns and looked to get forward when possible. If we had a full fit squad he would still be a bench player for me.

Think alloa stood of us in the first 30 & let us play (no reason to do that cause we are shite) sibbald was excellent in that period but rarely sighted after ...Biabi moved back about half a yard compared to the first free kick but it seemed to be flighted with no power & I'm looking at McDonald for that goal...alloa came out a different team second half & we scored against the run of play..that last ten minutes was a bombardment we had no out ball & kept hoofing it we are a lucky team to win that game

Archived