Alloa vs Falkirk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft one of our worst performances of last season McCracken up front ahem....our old gazebo is quite frankly shit ill be behind the goals at the railway end again watching housties heroes defend and lose to part timers with 300 fans

Yeah...but we're Spartans!

we've played alloa enough times now to know how stuffy and defensive tey can be. we need to set up to break them down early ad not just huff and puff then lose a goal with yet more shite defending. Our season is frankly over, there are worse teams than us so i dont think we are in danger of being relagated but forget fucking aroud with squads and formtions. start playing for some consistancy and carry that into next season. we have to start beating these teams. end of

Ooft one of our worst performances of last season McCracken up front ahem....our old gazebo is quite frankly shit ill be behind the goals at the railway end again watching housties heroes defend and lose to part timers with 300 fans

It's not your old gazebo ;)

we've played alloa enough times now to know how stuffy and defensive tey can be. we need to set up to break them down early ad not just huff and puff then lose a goal with yet more shite defending. Our season is frankly over, there are worse teams than us so i dont think we are in danger of being relagated but forget fucking aroud with squads and formtions. start playing for some consistancy and carry that into next season. we have to start beating these teams. end of

This comes up every time we play Falkirk but the only time Alloa were really defensive against Falkirk over the past 18 months was the first half at TFS last Christmas when we put everybody behind the ball. We still ended up playing the better football and creating the better chances in the second half that day. I think it was pretty widely acknowledged that we were quite unfortunate to lose 2-1 at Falkirk earlier this season.

A lot of talk of Falkirk being inconsistent but Alloa have managed this season to beat Hibs, draw with Rangers twice and outplay Hearts yet also lose 4-0 to Livingston and turn in an absolutely dire performance in a home defeat to Cowdenbeath. We will need one of the better performances to get a good result tomorrow.

The only way we'll be playing defensively is if Falkirk force us back. Anything's possible I suppose :P

Got a good feeling, but you'd genuinely never know how our games are going to go. 2-1 win and another standing ovation?

Archived