Alloa vs Falkirk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope we can nick all 3 points here, my uncle is a season ticket at falkirk and is not looking forward to the trip across the water. He is saying that they're pretty rank at moment.

2-1 alloa with Buchanan getting another goal.

Having dropped four points to Rangers already this season, we really need to try and get our season back on track with 3 points here. We would leapfrog our opponents in the table if we do and maybe jump a couple of places if we're lucky. Would still be happy with a point though.

Having dropped four points to Rangers already this season, we really need to try and get our season back on track with 3 points here. We would leapfrog our opponents in the table if we do and maybe jump a

couple of places if we're lucky. Would still be happy with a point though.

We cant keep dropping point to the diddy teams

He might be on the bench . It would be hard to drop anyone after our 2 last results

But you never know he just might start

I hope we don't rush him, I think we rushed him before and he ended up back on the treatment table. I would give him 30 min of the second half.

Not even interested, didn't realise Falkirk were playing this weekend, Alloa to win or maybe Falkirk will sneak a 0-0. If Falkirk start with 1 man up front, which probably will happen, Alloa will be all over us from the start.

Went to both games at Alloa last season and the only excitement was Roberts hilarious hissy fit. This years Falkirk are even more unpredictable so if you are having a punt on this one keep your money! Falkirk could produce a brilliant performance like against Cowdenbeath or more likely produce the lifeless crap we usually see and lose by the odd goal. When does next season start

Archived