Gretna 2008 Documentary

gretnascotty

What an excellent programme (although please tell me I was dreaming when the narrator stated that Gretna 2008 had joined the East of Scotland Juniors!).

I did not notice that. I think that it does say a lot when a very knowledgeable English football reporter can't make head nor tail of our hierarchical system in Scottish football.

Now Off topic

PS don't forget to vote in the people Millions

What an excellent programme (although please tell me I was dreaming when the narrator stated that Gretna 2008 had joined the East of Scotland Juniors!).

Just beat me to it! Just watched it and shook my head at the reporter when he says 'junior east of Scotland league'. Also shook ma head at the management staff in tight white shorts too....

• 4 months later...

Canny see a thread on Gretna 08 but does any Gretna fans on here know what's happened to Dillinger ? He used to be a regular contributor on here as well as a champion predictor. His posts have certainly dried up. Hope he's well.

Dillinger was banned for posting anti-Muslim stuff in the politics threads of the sort you'd find being peddled by Britain First or BNP idiots.

I'd wondered about him every since he spat the dummy without warning at me for a minor deprecating remark I'd made about Rangers & foamed at the mouth thereafter every time I posted anything else at all, but it appeared his Orcish tendencies belied something far more sinister.

In which case, shows how wrong you can be about some people, and good riddance!

Dillinger was banned for posting anti-Muslim stuff in the politics threads of the sort you'd find being peddled by Britain First or BNP idiots.

I'd wondered about him every since he spat the dummy without warning at me for a minor deprecating remark I'd made about Rangers & foamed at the mouth thereafter every time I posted anything else at all, but it appeared his Orcish tendencies belied something far more sinister.

In which case, shows how wrong you can be about some people, and good riddance!

Wow,

The times I met him would never have thought that of the lad.

I would like to think LTL s post was more of an answer but thanks for your input.

I'm in shock.

Archived