Gretna 2008 Documentary

gretnascotty

Just to let everyone know, There will be a Documentary about us being shown on Sky Sports 1 (Channel 402) this Sunday 23rd November at 6:30pm, its also being shown On Demand from Sunday as well.

Have already shared this on Twitter & Facebook so please like, share, favourite & retweet if you don't mind.

Tune in Guys!

Guest The Phoenix

Sunday 6.30pm is bath time, I'll have to record it?

Grimbo

Not sure anyone's going to google "Grimbo's Bath Time" let alone watch it.

I'd watch this but if it goes into depth about events I imagine it would do, then I'd probably break down into a blubbering mess

I'd watch this but if it goes into depth about events I imagine it would do, then I'd probably break down into a blubbering mess

It is not all about the living the dream nonsense, it is quite balanced. It mentions all the good times along with the resentment felt from the rest of Scottish football, the unsustainability of it all and the aftermath, although it is fair to say that Stuart Cosgrove was not interviewed :).

There is some footage of McDiarmid, when Kenny Deuchar scored in the cup run.

It is not all about the living the dream nonsense, it is quite balanced. It mentions all the good times along with the resentment felt from the rest of Scottish football, the unsustainability of it all and the aftermath, although it is fair to say that Stuart Cosgrove was not interviewed :).

There is some footage of McDiarmid, when Kenny Deuchar scored in the cup run.

Its only the Grady moment that hurts me tbh, any "cheating" allegations made by other clubs were all a bit hypocritical to me.

I'm actually going to watch the show, I think. My feelings towards Gretna have waned over time, and to be honest Ive never quite enjoyed a season as much as I enjoyed that one. So Gretna will always have a place in my memories due to that.

I've said it before but I hope you can get back in the senior leagues, or at least get a stable club to support again (I presume you're at this stage? Can't say I go too in depth when looking at your club)

I was at Gretna FC's last ever match....

Chas n Dave have let themselves go a bit eh?

I've never been to a Gretna game but I was aware of them whilst living doon sarf. I've been to G08 plenty of times though & whilst it's a new club you can sort of feel the old when sat in the stand. The place has got history & whatever happened can't be unhappened & G08 has risen Phoenix like from the ashes & I for one am pleased they are here to tell the tale & to make new history.

Grimbo

I enjoyed it until the cup final vs hearts then it went down hill in how bad it made them look should have had more detail about Gretna 08 IMO

I think there's a follow up programme about the new club.

Unfortunately I'm poor and can't afford Sky.

Hopefully one of my Gretna mates will tape it for me and send it over.

I think there's a follow up programme about the new club. Unfortunately I'm poor and can't afford Sky. Hopefully one of my Gretna mates will tape it for me and send it over.

Do you want it as Betamax or VHS? (Youngsters will not have a clue what I'm on about)

Archived