We Need To Talk About St. Johnstone vs. Ross County

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's all this film talk, it's a football match, can we get back on topic please.

Can anyone tell me what the Pie Special will be, Steak & Chorizo or Steak & Stilton? :wub:

Steak and chorizo is the home favourite I think. Good chance you'll get your wish one way or the other!

Steak and chorizo is the home favourite I think. Good chance you'll get your wish one way or the other!

Whilst I love both. I think the steak and Stilton one is better. Mind you in recent weeks it's been chicken curry, which I'm having none of.

I decide how the games gonna go based on my pie these days haha.

Looks like I'm the only one excited for this game. Two teams starting to pick up form and will be fighting to try and drag themselves away from the relegation spots, expect it to be a pretty heavy hitting midfield affair with the odd stramash from set pieces. Graham Carey will score from 40 yards and Gary McDonald will be blamed, then McDonald will stab one in from three yards. Frazer Wright will continue his red hot attacking play from the Dundee game and score the winner late on after beating three men and dinking it over the keeper.

Probably be going on my own to this, which is a good sign. Last two games I can remember I've been on my own have the been the 2-1 win over Motherwell and the 2-1 win over Celtic under Lomas. So we'll win 2-1.

Probably be going on my own to this, which is a good sign. Last two games I can remember I've been on my own have the been the 2-1 win over Motherwell and the 2-1 win over Celtic under Lomas. So we'll win 2-1.

I will be there. So that is at least 2.

Not sure if I'll be there. I have norovirus and my body temperature is at 104 degrees..

Same.

Albeit I've got Ebola* and I'm freezing not warm!!

Then again I'll man up, put on 6 layers, 2 hats and a scarf and just infect everyone in the general vicinity of myself as I splutter through 90 minutes. Probably a bit like the 2 teams.

*may actually be flu.

Archived