We are Debt Free

Seems most (all?) clubs are mainly in a good finanacial place because the bank wiped out most or all of their debt.

The most important thing is where we go from here. It will be essential for clubs not to try to buy success and end up back where they started.

PS that doesn't mean United doesn't need another striker. :lol:

I read this at the weekend when it first went up on the website.

The header "How how clubs managed to shed their bank debt?" still exists. I guarantee you if you read BBC articles about Scottish football on a regular basis you pick up typos on a daily basis. How hard is to read the fucking thing before it gets published?

It's like a fresh start for Scottish football after the unmitigated failure of the 90's where we went on a suicide mission to try and replicate the EPL or some shit.

I'd like to see every club focus on youth in a big way (and rules brought in to enforce this) and every club become closer to the community and sustainable.

We've had our wee bit of fun, let's realise where we are now and bring through the future in a modern, innovative way.

Massive sweeping statement, debt is still there in many instances but has moved from the trading accounts of the clubs to asset backed debt.

Ross County are free of debt in the trading, but a considerable amount of debt still exists but is underwritten.

Exactly.

Good news...you don't owe the bank. Bad news...you owe it to me!

It's like a fresh start for Scottish football after the unmitigated failure of the 90's where we went on a suicide mission to try and replicate the EPL or some shit.

I'd like to see every club focus on youth in a big way (and rules brought in to enforce this) and every club become closer to the community and sustainable.

We've had our wee bit of fun, let's realise where we are now and bring through the future in a modern, innovative way.

This.

So crowds are up, the league is more competitive and clubs owe less money to the bank.

Yet we were all wrong when it came to "Armageddon". Doncaster et al should resign and admit they were wrong. Not going to happen though.

And this.

Stewart Regan has told Scotland’s Football League clubs that they hold the very future of the game in their hands.

Speaking on the day the SPL ‘unanimously’ rejected Rangers’ application to play in the top flight, the SFA chief executive warned to expect a long, slow death for Scottish football unless a newco Ibrox club are admitted to the First Division.

Regan even claimed that Scotland could face ‘social unrest’ if Rangers could not be accommodated within the country’s league structure.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2168730/Rangers-booted-SPL-Scottish-rivals-reject-newco-appeal.html#ixzz3JR2R66PO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I read this at the weekend when it first went up on the website.

The header "How how clubs managed to shed their bank debt?" still exists. I guarantee you if you read BBC articles about Scottish football on a regular basis you pick up typos on a daily basis. How hard is to read the fucking thing before it gets published?

How difficult is it to read your own post before posting it?

Without wanting to come across as dramatic here, that's fucking disgusting. Outright blatant lies and scaremongering. f**k Sevco and all the c***s who tried to con us like Regan did.

It fucking riles me that him and Cockwomble are still in a job after all that shite and the inability to get sponsors. They should've been punted long ago on the grounds that they don't know what the f**k they're doing.

It fucking riles me that him and Cockwomble are still in a job after all that shite and the inability to get sponsors. They should've been punted long ago on the grounds that they don't know what the f**k they're doing.

Yep, they've been a disaster. Things have improved thanks to individuals at the clubs and the weight of fan opinion, Regan and Cockwomble were just a side-show making everything more difficult than it should be, while failing to do the only thing that was there responsibility alone - get sponsors.

Useless OF cock-sucking drama queens, get them to f**k.

Yep, they've been a disaster. Things have improved thanks to individuals at the clubs and the weight of fan opinion, Regan and Cockwomble were just a side-show making everything more difficult than it should be, while failing to do the only thing that was there responsibility alone - get sponsors.

Useless OF cock-sucking drama queens, get them to f**k.

How do we get them to f**k though? They're answerable to no-one.

I wonder who the pair of wanks are supporting tonight.

How do we get them to f**k though? They're answerable to no-one.

I wonder who the pair of wanks are supporting tonight.

Do a Gordon Brown, start a petition :ph34r:

Their position is pretty much untenable, has been for an age, and the vast majority of fans have made it known how unpopular the pair of them are.

Would take a concerted fan effort to remove them now, or a hair-brained scheme from off the telly. As likely as each other.

Fairly confident they'll both be supporting their home nation (I'll let you decide if that's the country they have made their home in, or where they were born).

Archived