Jamie mcharrie back on loan to wigtown

He wasn't in the Hurlford squad on Saturday; and we heard he was speaking to a club, so maybe two rumours = fact :-)

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

He wasn't in the squad on Saturday because he was ill and wasn't fit to play.

He is too good for the south, why not go on loan to another junior team, surely that would give him a better chance of getting a game with hulford if hes scoring at that level, scoring goals for wigtown wont do him any favours bar getting his match fitness

He is too good for the south, why not go on loan to another junior team, surely that would give him a better chance of getting a game with hulford if hes scoring at that level, scoring goals for wigtown wont do him any favours bar getting his match fitness

totally agree with this

He has started about half Hurlford's games. Dallbeatie& Threave plus another junior team all wanted to sign him or on loan but Ford won't let him leave for good. He asked to go on loan to Wigtown for a short time for match fitness cause he does not drive to go anywhere else.at Hurlford he gets up wae the 2 Stranraer boys who play there that both drive. The Ford manager Darren Henderson told him he can play at that level nae bother, he said your just a pup & will have to serve his time on the bench but says your time will come soon. Hendo likes to ease the youngsters in cause it's a big step up. He was never going to walk into a team that just won the Scottish junior cup & 3rd in the top league. I saw him play most o the games & both me & the Ford fans said he didn't look one bit out of place. Plus sosdoc is spot on I know he was ill, all this I either saw or heard fae hendo & fans, so it's all 100% true. It will be hard to go fae playing every game too playing half & coming off the bentch, fae the boy time, I think hendo knows better than us being a good ex pro himself. Do people not want a local boy to do well?

Archived