the mighty Berwick Rangers v the rookies Annan Athletic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved to win 2-0 for 7th or 8th time this season. Today we actually did it!

Top marks for Kerr Young, Dargo and a nail on centre-mid place for Notman.

We need to win games like this 2-0. Annan were pish.

Deserved to win 2-0 for 7th or 8th time this season. Today we actually did it!

Top marks for Kerr Young, Dargo and a nail on centre-mid place for Notman.

We need to win games like this 2-0. Annan were pish.

We were! Berwick thoroughly deserved the win and it could've been 3 or 4 if it wasn't for Mitchell in goal

Annan fucking honked today.2 shots the whole game with one on target.thank god for elgin but we could quite easily be in their position the way we are playing at the min.i said at the start of the season we would finish about 8th and i stand by that.dargo looked good for berwick before being taken off.the natives in the terrace were foaming at the mouth the whole game with some cringeworthy shouts.annan motm i would say was mitchell

Mitchell without doubt the only Annan player who was decent on the day.

Off the park.... You would think charging £12 to get into that muddy hole that they could at least switch some bloody lights on in the stand. Sat in complete darkness second half only for them to turns the lights on for the final whistle! Is this saving money? Are things that tight? Surely it's against safety regulations

Cringeworthy shouts and sitting in darkness ffs berwick what way is that to treat your pals, unfortunately I had to miss this game as I had granddad duties to do " babysitting" but the game sounds like it was a howler for annan....

Professional performance and a win that we needed. Some fantastic individual performances but more importantly we looked better as a team. A clean sheet for the defence is nice and I'm sure Jacobs & Fairbairn will retain their places for next week's tie after that.

Given he gets a bit of stick I'd reserve praise for Paul Willis. I thought he was fantastic yesterday, my personal Man of the Match. Time and again he brought the ball out of defence and sparked endless counter attacks.

Dargo was ace again too. The move for our first goal was brilliant, Lavery's run was spot on. Lee Currie's finish was an absolute ping too.

Good win and hopefully we can build on it!

Archived