Jurassic Jim's Dunfermline v Stirling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jefferies is still in charge lump on Stirling to beat us for the first time since the Kenny era.

Hey let's hope so. In fact, why don't you just hand us the game?? Both sets of supporters would be happy and it would do The Pars Fair Play no harm at all.

It took a humiliating defeat to Stirling to get rid of Kenny and it might require something similar for JJ to walk. Really don't think he should even still be in charge for this one but we all know he will be.

Actually he got another 4 games after that including Challenge Cup Final. Was punted after 1-0 home loss to Dundee.

Scully

Williamson

Urquhart

Buchanan

Whittle

Spence

Chemin

Thomson

Stirling

El Bakhtaoui

Smith

That is actually a starting XI which could be exciting to watch. So much pace and width in that squad. Get the ball out wide and hit them down the flanks, Chemin and Stirling should be ordered to cut in when they can. Thomson in the middle gives us dig to win the 50-50s we always seem to lose out on in the middle of the park. Smith should be given a start up front. Moffat does work hard but is brutal at finishing and he's went too long now without getting a brace. Should be an opportunity for Smith to come in, he's done well for the under 21s and Chemin has apparently impressed with them as well. Would keep El Bak in as he's very fast and seems to skip by players into the box easily, just got no strength though.

Time to change things up. Would have been better with a new man in charge right enough...

It took a humiliating defeat to Stirling to get rid of Kenny and it might require something similar for JJ to walk. Really don't think he should even still be in charge for this one but we all know he will be.

He promised changes in the post-match yesterday so I'm expecting Williamson, Stirling, Falkingham, Smith and Ugwu to come in. Just dropping a couple of guys and playing the same shitty tactics is not the way forward. I would expect to see a completely new approach on Saturday if we're seriously expected to back him for the rest of the season.

I'm a poor c**t just now so I'll be giving this one a miss. Massive improvement needed.

That 0-3 debacle where Steven Bell and Colin Cramb combined to tear us to shreds is up there in my top five worst Pars games in 20 years.

Expecting a few changes to the team on Saturday because something needs to change if we're to start looking like we're going to score goals. I'll be missing this one as I'm going to Everton v West Ham but I hope to receive text updates containing good news. But for all the possession we had at Forthbank last month, we struggled to create many chances throughout. I'll take any sort of win but the team really need to produce a good performance as well.

The game on Saturday certainly felt like one of the Kenny games where the players had just given up.

Simple mistakes, again and again. Won't be going to another away game until JJ is gone.

There's a meet the manager night soon, if there's a chance for emailed questions I know what I'll be asking for.

Dot net are still trying to back him and calling people halfwits as if being a teacher or ex junior player means they are allowed to abuse people. Resulted in more red cards for posters getting wound up by the sheer hypocritical and toxic nature of it all.

Two relegations, two playoff losses and the man who dragged us into part time football. A hole we may never recover from.

Will probably end up like Airdrie, 800 fans in a massive white elephant stadium.

Winning the league this year is the choice between a crossroads between permanent diddy league status with sub 2000 crowds or pushing back into the SPL with 3000 season ticket holders.

Look at Rovers and Airdrie, it will happen.

I saw dafc.net has a thread looking for positives to JJ staying.

Current form, combined with the opening of the pyramid structure, should see us travelling to Oakley, Steelend and Rosyth for away games soon. This will save a fortune on petrol money compared to the Seaside League.

It's nonsense to say the players aren't fully committed or aren't trying etc. That's the sort of pish only incredbly thick people say.

I also don't think fitness is a problem.

But clearly we are playing gash and confidence looks really low.

I saw dafc.net has a thread looking for positives to JJ staying.

Current form, combined with the opening of the pyramid structure, should see us travelling to Oakley, Steelend and Rosyth for away games soon. This will save a fortune on petrol money compared to the Seaside League.

Steelend are no more I believe. Think they went bust

It's nonsense to say the players aren't fully committed or aren't trying etc. That's the sort of pish only incredbly thick people say.

I also don't think fitness is a problem.

I don't think there was any shortage of effort on Saturday and the players looked totally gutted when they conceded.

I liked this photo on the COWS too

_CB_9559_8373.jpg

Perma raging, how much have we learned since the 4-5 game at the same ground over a year ago?

Point and shout and point and shout, players aren't listening for some reason.

Dressing room is lost. Stirling with new management should be aiming for a victory here. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they get a result. JJ will stick to the same team, Stirling will defend well and hit us on the counter. Expecting a draw and JJ hopefully fucking off.

Archived