Arbroath vs Clyde

Late coupon win has tempted me to go for this one.

Doesn't sound like there is much encouragement from Ferguson about the striker situation. I suppose playing Fergie off Murray (is he even available?) in a 4411 would be too risky?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I was at Arbroath was 2009 i think on a freezing tuesday night when Park scored an absolute beauty in a 3-0 win... Same tomorrow please.

Pick up more points on the road than we do at home so hopefully that continues. Be happy with a point, delighted with 3!

Last time I was at Arbroath was 2009 i think on a freezing tuesday night when Park scored an absolute beauty in a 3-0 win... Same tomorrow please.

Pick up more points on the road than we do at home so hopefully that continues. Be happy with a point, delighted with 3!

Was that the one you had your Halloween mask confiscated in case it scared the children? Modern football.

Arbroath are a very good team but in the past 2 weeks they let themselves down by losing to Queen's Park and Albion Rovers! It'll be between Arbroath and Q.P. for the title I think!

We let ourselves down against QP we should've pumped them, Albion were better than us last Saturday though I think they're the better side out of them and QP

Whos up front today.

John muray

Alan mackin

Robert Dawson

??!

its a disgrace 15 goals between 2 strikers and neither can get a game the season has been littered with defensive mistakes and he thinks it fit to punish the two most productive strikers what a dick he's treated mick daly like a doormat all season now he wants him to pull him out a hole. I hope mick does well and shoves it up his arse 2-0 down already watch out for the half time subs unless he does what he done at Spartans and didn't even have a team talk I'm losing the will and goodwill running out. Ffs show us something Barry to hold onto and stop being a dick wi the players

Archived