Sign in to follow this  
compton1

The human or reptile faeces at saints ground

I am unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the South of Scotland league but this title has got me a tad excited as to how it plays out.

8mileBU will be along shortly no doubt.

I am unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the South of Scotland league but this title has got me a tad excited as to how it plays out.

Hi Addie!

I seen the word 'faeces' and my eyes lit up like a child who's just spotted Santa.

What shit's going down here then??

https://www.facebook.com/StCuthbertWanderers/posts/883988394954244

There is someone out there who is responsible for allowing their dog to foul beside one of the floodlights at St Mary's Park on Sunday whilst spectating at one of our youth team matches. As a club, we find this abhorrent and disgusting and if anyone can remember seeing this dog owner, please get in touch so we can inform them they are no longer welcome at St Mary's. The facility is used daily by kids as young as 5 so whoever you are, you are a thoroughly irresponsible individual undeserving of the loyalty and companionship that your dog will doubtless afford you. Shameful.

The club continues to welcome all responsible dog owners and their 4 legged companions to spectate openly at any of our senior or youth team matches.

Av just heard from a great source that jim mccrossan is the odds on favourite for the appaling mess at st marys. We can now proudly rule out any indication that these faeces were produced by an animal. Jim supposedly had 1 to many beetroots and he decided to punish the st marys ground.

BREAKING NEWS- A pair of soiled pants have been found at the back of the stand! Tests will be carried out on them to see if they belong to the person responsible for dropping the brown loaf near the floodlights. They are white slazenger pants with yellow staining on the gusset and visible faecal smearing on the rear

It may just be a coincidence that these pants have shown up but it certainly looks like we are getting close to catching this disgusting beast

Edited by Paulbearer

BREAKING NEWS- A pair of soiled pants have been found at the back of the stand! Tests will be carried out on them to see if they belong to the person responsible for dropping the brown loaf near the floodlights. They are white slazenger pants with yellow staining on the gusset and visible faecal smearing on the rear

It may just be a coincidence that these pants have shown up but it certainly looks like we are getting close to catching this disgusting beast

hahahaha

Breaking news-looks like another culprate has been pointed at and air lifted from st marys. Hopefully this will put an end to this foul act that was caused at st marys.

post-57546-14162536102925_thumb.jpg

Has this disgusting b*****d been caught yet? I have heard from some Saints committee members that the abusive letters from the culprit have still been arriving at St Marys.

Has this disgusting b*****d been caught yet? I have heard from some Saints committee members that the abusive letters from the culprit have still been arriving at St Marys.

Have wikileaks managed to acquire any of these letter?