The human or reptile faeces at saints ground

I am unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the South of Scotland league but this title has got me a tad excited as to how it plays out.

Av just heard from a great source that jim mccrossan is the odds on favourite for the appaling mess at st marys. We can now proudly rule out any indication that these faeces were produced by an animal. Jim supposedly had 1 to many beetroots and he decided to punish the st marys ground.

BREAKING NEWS- A pair of soiled pants have been found at the back of the stand! Tests will be carried out on them to see if they belong to the person responsible for dropping the brown loaf near the floodlights. They are white slazenger pants with yellow staining on the gusset and visible faecal smearing on the rear

It may just be a coincidence that these pants have shown up but it certainly looks like we are getting close to catching this disgusting beast

BREAKING NEWS- A pair of soiled pants have been found at the back of the stand! Tests will be carried out on them to see if they belong to the person responsible for dropping the brown loaf near the floodlights. They are white slazenger pants with yellow staining on the gusset and visible faecal smearing on the rear

It may just be a coincidence that these pants have shown up but it certainly looks like we are getting close to catching this disgusting beast

hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Has this disgusting b*****d been caught yet? I have heard from some Saints committee members that the abusive letters from the culprit have still been arriving at St Marys.

Have wikileaks managed to acquire any of these letter?

Archived