Queens v Raith

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So can we all just agree we're equsy peaksy, but QoS have a better side at the moment? Then we can all move on and put Big Berk's outburst behind us.

Red dotted this by mistake meant to give you a greenie.

I think this discussion has ran it's course. Big Berk is clearly employed by Div to encourage debate, and thus hits to his website.

I like us being in profit; in fact it's a necessity. However, after buying a season ticket for the past three seasons, I am finally thinking 'why am I doing this again?'

I don't like watching us at the moment. It's basically a social event, where I get to meet my friends every few weeks for a couple of hours. I don't make enough games to justify a season ticket but I buy one anyway. I am seriously contemplating just paying at the gate and picking and choosing games for season 2015-2016. We are really poor to watch and something has to give. I can't be alone in thinking of giving up buying a season ticket.

Haha, are you me?

That is exactly my situation.

Remember hearing Ollie Reid talking about filming that Women in Love scene. As both blokes had to be naked he wanted to look like he had the bigger tadger. So he had a wee tug just before the scene which gave him an advantage.

Quite apt given that this whole verbal wrestle also started with someone having a bit of a w**k

Archived