Scores and Updates 15 Nov

Karl Berg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 7 mins extra time I'd say was for your keeper running round the goals with the ball every time it went out for a goal kick. The reason the Cumbernauld player didn't get sent off was because he didn't deny you a a goal scoring opportunity as the ball was running through to the goalkeeper, what the referee did get wrong was in booking Zok for a handball when it was the Kilsyth player who handled it denying Cumbernauld a pen.

I felt your second sending off was a bit harsh, I can only presume the referee thought he deliberately stopped the ball with his arm, I couldn't see any other reason for the red card.

Today's game left both sets of fans disappointed but for the neutral supporter it was well worth the £5 admission money[/quote

No complaints re the first red. The player is adamant the ball hit his chest for he second, it was well away from the goal and If that was a goal scoring opportunity then so was the Cumbernauld yellow card near the end. We had a man booked last week for leaving the pitch without permission but no action was taken today when Cumbernauld subs came on to the pitch without permission. I appreciate that the ref poor for big teams but can they at least be consistently poor. No way Dukesy spent seven minutes taking bye kicks but had we kept 11 or even 10 players on the park it's a game we should have won.

Sneddon 2 ,Ure,O.g don't let anyone tell you otherwise that Shedding got a hatrick lol.Am I right Seby

Good attempt Pumphy_man haha.

Ure followed by a Sneddon hat-trick got the goals. Disappointed that it only ended up four!

FT Renfrew 1 Dunipace 3

Third defeat on the trot for 'Frew. Plenty of possession and nice footie but no finish sadly.

Agree with that bud thought we beat a good team today,though we did not play well was happy we dug in today and got a result

Archived