Fighting at tonights game

HAFC1502

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony of some scotland fans is fantastic. Moan about ireland fans being in the scotland end yet will happily sit in the home end when scotland play away

I don't think many are complaining. Anyway this game had different circumstances surrounding it. There will have been Ireland fans in the home end with the same nationality as the home fans. A fucked up scenario your not likely to see very often.

Well It's already happened... but what's the point of talking about it now when there's so much more positive things to talk about from the game?

Well, the thread title is "Fighting at tonight's game"... ;)

There was some p***k near me who was supposedly Scottish but took umbridge to the fact I was booing that cretin McGeady.

"Ye dinny boo the English players playin' for Scotland di yi?"

Well no sir because none of them turned their back on MY country so I couldn't give a f**k. Telt him to shut the f**k up and have a chat at half time but he never appeared for the 2nd half must have been oot his dial.

There was a full bottle of Bucky in the toilets how on earth is that even happening?

Fantastic night though so proud of this team we were fantastic in every department.

Just another normal Parkhead game then...

Just another normal Parkhead game then...

Any event in Scotland attracting a large crowd inevitably means only one thing for a minority of Scots......Get bladdered , make an arse of yourself and spoil the event for genuine people trying to enjoy it.

Sadly it is a fact that no matter how many folk complain, nobody is prepared to actually challenge the culprits at the event......perhaps with the exception of last night ......for fear of repercussion and getting caught up in a brawl.

That is why stewards are employed at events , to stop this kind of thing happening and to nip things in the bud !!!! ????? Aye right !

Some people come into these games in some state. There's being pished at a match which is all well but it crosses the line when you're confrontational and unable to control yourself to the point that you are falling over rows. Usually, if someone in our group is in a bad state then we'd be self-aware enough to stop them doing anything ridiculously stupid.

I was in the Jock Stein Lower near the corner with the North Stand and saw a bit of commotion with the stewards. Had absolutely no idea what was happening but disappointing to see.

There were some Irish fans in the section I was in and there wasn't an issue. The few I met outside (genuine Irish, not some West Coast accent in a green top) seemed brand new as well.

I was in the Jock Stein Lower near the corner with the North Stand and saw a bit of commotion with the stewards. Had absolutely no idea what was happening but disappointing to see.

There were some Irish fans in the section I was in and there wasn't an issue. The few I met outside (genuine Irish, not some West Coast accent in a green top) seemed brand new as well.

Well said, the Irish are brand new... its the plastic paddys from west of Scotland that play the sectarian card.

Why does there seem to be 4 of them hitting the 1 guy? Poor.

Still though best not giving these idiots the publicity, ignore it, don't wanna be seeing these things at games.

If it's England fans fighting on Tuesday night you'll be all over it so don't give us that shite.

Archived