st rochs v rossvale

Mon The Candy

rossvale r flying just now, but i reckon we can give them a game. any team can take points off any team in this league. weve got players like graham highlands, dom fabers, ross carrighan who will run into brick walls for the cause. got a couple of good ball players in daryl naismith n sherman, firing balls at jordi logan n tj mclusckey. were a crackin side on paper. just need to apply it. mon the candy! shahktar karagandy. good back line too. daks ice cold. doesnt flap. nothing gets by dak. mon the candy, lets do this!

You're on the old sauce a bit early for a Friday Candy! ;)

For selfish reasons I hope the roch take something from the vale tomorrow and we take care of our own game against newmains but as you said any team is capable of taking points off any other team in this league

The game mate, the game, although, given the appearance of the Golden God, (who looks more like a hairy walnut these days), I probably should worry about both.

Seen Led Zeppelin at Knebworth in 1979 mate.

Steamin' drunk & can hardly remember much about the gig. Still angry with myself about that 35 years later.

Enjoy mate.

Seen Led Zeppelin at Knebworth in 1979 mate. Steamin' drunk & can hardly remember much about the gig. Still angry with myself about that 35 years later. Enjoy mate.

Was there myself. Told my ma I was staying in my mate Jim's house. Jim told his folks that he was staying at mine. Two lying barstards!

Being Belfast in the Seventies, we rang the folks when we got to England to tell them where we were and were ordered to, "Return home immediately". We explained that the Belfast Liverpool boat didn't sail on demand and went to the gig, then returned home to be grounded.

Worth all the grief though.

Was there myself. Told my ma I was staying in my mate Jim's house. Jim told his folks that he was staying at mine. Two lying barstards!

Being Belfast in the Seventies, we rang the folks when we got to England to tell them where we were and were ordered to, "Return home immediately". We explained that the Belfast Liverpool boat didn't sail on demand and went to the gig, then returned home to be grounded.

Worth all the grief though.

Great story ............................. I hope your trip to provanmill is 'worth all the grief' too.

ST Rochs 2 Rossvale 4

Thoroughly enjoyed todays game.Despite the scoreline,the Candy can take heart of todays performance,there is something there if everybody can stick together.Enjoyed the Candy Ultras,they are a credit to the club and would recomend to any disgruntled Celtic supporters to get along to James McGrory Park.All the best next week in your trip to Saint Andrews.

Rossvale....your bench needs to take look at itself.Yes the ref got more than a few wrong,but nowhere near as much as your shouts.

I wa at the game on Saturday. And from where I was standing there where at least 4 offsides the ref didn't give in first 30 mins. Bad ones to be honest. Sometimes its who shouts the loudest gets the decision. He was bad for both teams for most of the game. But a very tense afair and close game. Difference being the two front players from the vale. Put pressure on the back four all day. And when mistakes were made they punished the candy. Bit of luck with the 3rd but after that only going to be one winner.

Rossvale are sitting in a very strong position now.

Well done to Martin who was a coach at Wishaw. Early days in his managment career but he's doing very well.

Rumours are St Rochs, Forth and a super premier team have been and possibly still are interested in his services.

Rumours are St Rochs, Forth and a super premier team have been and possibly still are interested in his services.

Really ? What's the source of these 'rumours' ?

Archived