Most Hated P&B Supporters

Most Hated P&B Supporters  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted Celtic, some good guys in the support but there is a higher number of morally challenged than anyone else.

Dundee fans, well what can you say...excitable??. I think its just exuberance in being back in the top league after years of underachieving.

But most clubs on here have one or two wallopers but I don't tar the other supporters of those clubs with the same brush.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a tangent, but are we coming up to the "Best and Worst posters of 2014" soon? Or did I miss it?

Just asking as I'm on course for a third consecutive award, and still maintain hope of an incredible double

Bit of a tangent, but are we coming up to the "Best and Worst posters of 2014" soon? Or did I miss it?

Just asking as I'm on course for a third consecutive award, and still maintain hope of an incredible double

Should be soon mate. QLP hosted last year IIRC, perhaps he will come on and answer.

Every team has a few roasters posting but after last season and the endless drivel from Cowdenbeath and Morton fans it doesn't seem so bad here.

St.Mirren got my vote but not that fussed.

Archived