Teams in your region you've never seen play

glensmad

Oakley is the only Fife junior ground i haven't been to but with rain lashing down in Dunfermline just now my hopes of scoring it off the list tomorrow are fast receding.

U will b fine m8. Oakley never bn rained Aff in 30 years. Only falls foul to snow and heavy frost

Will b heavy underfoot through the middle bug the wings will b perfect

I'll hold you to that!!

Edinburgh Utd

Haddington

Stoneyburn

West Calder

Falkirk

Tranent

Arbroath Vic

The above are all teams I can't recall of watching in the East Region....7 teams is not bad and I will be making the effort to visit them or even watch them if they come local to fife area when they play North and South division teams

stevie k, on 14 Nov 2014 - 17:07, said:

Oakley is the only Fife junior ground i haven't been to but with rain lashing down in Dunfermline just now my hopes of scoring it off the list tomorrow are fast receding.

U will b fine m8. Oakley never bn rained Aff in 30 years. Only falls foul to snow and heavy frost

Will b heavy underfoot through the middle bug the wings will b perfect

I'll hold you to that!!

All Kool mate lol. The park is built on old prefab mining houses I'm sure. Great drainage. U will probably b pleasantly surprised how well the wings etc are. Whether they hav cut the grass, now that's anothef story lol. Ur game will def b on

I haven't seen all the Ayrshire ones however those I haven't seen are:-

Ardrossan

Annbank

Maybole

Craigmark

Lugar

Muirkirk

Whitletts

Darvel

The only central clubs I've seen are:-

Rutherglen

Shotts

Forth Wanderers

Pollok

Ashfield

Petershill

And from the East I've seen Bo'ness and Penicuik. So not that many in total.

Before they merged the Leagues I'd managed to do all the East Region grounds, including the defunct Bonnybridge. I've been to and seen most of the Fife Junior clubs, except Dundonald and St Andy's. Still a few Tayside grounds to visit.- and I've only see Forfar Albion, Tayport, Carnoustie, Forfar West End, Luncarty, Dundee North End, Montrose Roselea and the defunct Arbroath SC playing.

I wonder if anyone has done all the Junior grounds- or at least up to the start of this season given a few new North clubs have come in?

Before they merged the Leagues I'd managed to do all the East Region grounds, including the defunct Bonnybridge. I've been to and seen most of the Fife Junior clubs, except Dundonald and St Andy's. Still a few Tayside grounds to visit.- and I've only see Forfar Albion, Tayport, Carnoustie, Forfar West End, Luncarty, Dundee North End, Montrose Roselea and the defunct Arbroath SC playing.

I wonder if anyone has done all the Junior grounds- or at least up to the start of this season given a few new North clubs have come in?

A friend of mine who used to post here and ex secretary of Lochgelly Albert may have done all East Region grounds anfield know he has also done a few North and West region grounds as well and he would travel a good distance if there was a midweek game he fancied taking in at other regions

Archived