Jackie Mc's Goslings Vs AJ's Stuttering Ayrshiremen

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rado; Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend; Paton, ....*; Connolly, Erskine, GMS; Çiftci

*not fussed who plays here.

I'd like to see both Connolly and GMS starting together, but think Dow will play. Connolly and Erskine should be starting every game at the minute.

Rado; Dillon, Morris, Fojut, Townsend; Paton, ....*; Connolly, Erskine, GMS; Çiftci

*not fussed who plays here.

I'd like to see both Connolly and GMS starting together, but think Dow will play. Connolly and Erskine should be starting every game at the minute.

What has GMS done to merit a start?

False. Dow has been ok, nothing better but GMS has offered f**k all. On current form Telfer should play but probably wont.

Agree on both points. The thing is I think Dow could get back on form and offer something, sadly I just don't see GMS doing this.

Can't see us getting anything, unfortunately. I have quite enjoyed watching the Arabs (as a neutral) over the last couple of seasons, and they seem to be playing fairly well at the moment.*

Having said that, I wasn't confident in the lead-up to the game at RP, and we never looked less than comfortable there. I'll happily take a high-scoring draw, just to show we've got some kind of attacking threat in the last game before the trip to Mt Doom.

*No doubt GD, banana and the mongoose will put me straight on that, but the league doesn't lie.

Can't see us getting anything, unfortunately. I have quite enjoyed watching the Arabs (as a neutral) over the last couple of seasons, and they seem to be playing fairly well at the moment.*

Having said that, I wasn't confident in the lead-up to the game at RP, and we never looked less than comfortable there. I'll happily take a high-scoring draw, just to show we've got some kind of attacking threat in the last game before the trip to Mt Doom.

*No doubt GD, banana and the mongoose will put me straight on that, but the league doesn't lie.

We're performing well above expectations. Just not as fluent as last year, but certainly far harder to beat.

Would Like to see Butcher start

You could get your wish on saturday as the Courier is reporting that Rankin's out with a knee injury.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/john-rankin-to-miss-out-for-dundee-united-1.693257

I wouldn't mind seeing Butcher in midfield again. At the very least we'd get a clearer idea of whether or not he can definitely be a useful option for us there or if his last performance was just a fluke and we got away with it because St. Mirren were mostly honking.

Seeing as Rankin is out, I wonder who our captain will be in the event that neither Dillon or Armstrong start on saturday. Possibly Fojut, Paton or even Rado?

To be honest WKR I'm surprised we are in third spot. Far less impressive than last season but as peeeeeeeeeeeeel says better defensively.

Anyway good hearing from you buddy, hope your team are dire on Saturday. :lol:

To be honest WKR I'm surprised we are in third spot. Far less impressive than last season but as peeeeeeeeeeeeel says better defensively.

Anyway good hearing from you buddy, hope your team are dire on Saturday. :lol:

While obviously hoping "dire" is wide of the mark, I'm lulled into a feeling that I'd prefer us to drop points at Tannadice and save the big performances for the following weekend. Hopefully not an attitude prevalent in the dressing room - I think we'd all prefer a group trying to play themselves into the Cup team.

While obviously hoping "dire" is wide of the mark, I'm lulled into a feeling that I'd prefer us to drop points at Tannadice and save the big performances for the following weekend. Hopefully not an attitude prevalent in the dressing room - I think we'd all prefer a group trying to play themselves into the Cup team.

I'd prefer us to win both, but then again I'm a Kilmarnock fan ;)

Archived