Jackie Mc's Goslings Vs AJ's Stuttering Ayrshiremen

It was clear 20 mins beforehand that he was fcuked - it was mind boggling when GMS and Erskine were subbed instead of him!

I suppose thats the problem you have when you only have 2 strikers in your squad and one is injured.

It really wasn't mind boggling, he scored and was unlucky not to have a 2nd early 2nd half, Erskine even when having a good game fades after 60-70 minutes, his stamina isn't great, he becomes a bit of a passenger, GMS isn't being utilised well stuck on the right.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, what a horrible problem it must be to try and figure out what to do with someone as fantastically talented as Nadir Ciftci... Must be fucking awful to be an Arab eh? :rolleyes:

We have a significant amount of belters in our support with weird expectations

Shedrule - I concur with most, if not all, of your comments. However today's lesson will be on the use of the Multi Quote application :P

Shedrule - I concur with most, if not all, of your comments. However today's lesson will be on the use of the Multi Quote application :P

You're right 8)

Just watched the highlights of this. Killies centre half's rush of blood at the first goal is terrific. Commentator had the cheek to blame the other centre half "for playing him on" too.

Just watched the highlights of this. Killies centre half's rush of blood at the first goal is terrific. Commentator had the cheek to blame the other centre half "for playing him on" too.

It's a miscommunication between the two of them. Pascali steps up and Connolly drops deep at almost exactly the same moment. Had Connolly come out at the same time they would have played Ciftci offside. Had Pascali chosen to track the run of Ciftci he would probably still have been beaten for pace. It's hard to know who's more at fault without knowing what (if any) communication there was between them. The defensive organisation hasn't been great in general over the last few games, which is weird after such a good start.

Archived