Jackie Mc's Goslings Vs AJ's Stuttering Ayrshiremen

Just over a week before the second meeting between the sides this season, the first being a 2-0 victory for Kilmarnock in sunnier times. Since then, we've suffered a mini-implosion and Jackie McNamara has brought through even more talented youngsters. Three of which I'm excited to finally see in the flesh - Spittal, Connolly and Telfer.

Would take a draw right now, but can't see us taking anything. 3-1 United.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just over a week before the second meeting between the sides this season, the first being a 2-0 victory for Kilmarnock in sunnier times. Since then, we've suffered a mini-implosion and Jackie McNamara has brought through even more talented youngsters. Three of which I'm excited to finally see in the flesh - Spittal, Connolly and Telfer.

Would take a draw right now, but can't see us taking anything. 3-1 United.

Sunnier times?

Fourth defeat in a row going to ibrox. Yass.

As a club, we like to accomodate teams that are struggling so in the united spirit we shall give you a draw or confidence enhancing victory before your trip to Mordor

See this as an early xmas present :(

Didn't we just play you fuckers? :huh:

Really can't see past a five goal thriller, two sendings off and a trannie streaker, tbh. So that's 3-2 United, McNamara and Johnston red carded, Lauren Harries lifted.

Lauren-Charlotte-Harries.jpg

We need to get back to winning ways with strongest team at our disposal.

Rado

Dillon

Morris

Fojut

Townsend

Rankin

Paton

Dow/Telfer/Spittal

Erskine

Connolly

Ciftci

Barring injury, this should be the team - anything else is stupid.

We need to get back to winning ways with strongest team at our disposal.

Rado

Dillon

Morris

Fojut

Townsend

Rankin

Paton

Dow/Telfer/Spittal

Erskine

Connolly

Ciftci

Barring injury, this should be the team - anything else is stupid.

^^^

Boo's Keith Watson incessantly from the George Fox lower.

^^^

Boo's Keith Watson incessantly from the George Fox lower.

I'd have Watson in before Dillon; he's an underestimated player IMO (though Dillon has been good this season).

However I did say "... at our disposal". Given Keith's non appearance over the last couple of weeks I am assuming he is injured.

I'd have Watson in before Dillon; he's an underestimated player IMO (though Dillon has been good this season).

However I did say "... at our disposal". Given Keith's non appearance over the last couple of weeks I am assuming he is injured.

I've been wondering about what's happened to Watson. The obvious conclusion for his lack of appearances would be that he's injured given that his legs by now must be held together with sticky tape, chewing gum, blue-tack and a large amount of hope. However I've not seen anything in the papers or the BBC website that suggests that he's injured since the Inverness game. I've thought he's had a good season so far and if he's fit for this weekend then I'd be hard pushed to decide whether to play him or Dillon at right back.

I would be pretty satisfied if the team you suggested a couple of posts back was the one that started on saturday. I'd go with Dow alongside Erskine and Connolly who both seem to work well together judging by the Hibs cup game and the Motherwell game, particularly the first half. I would have wanted to go with Ciftci up front again, even if Bilate was fit, as he's worth persevering with despite the fact he can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

"Wrong Dundee team?" Emm, the Arabs are the ones using youngsters?

I don't get the"wrong Dundee team" bit either but there is a bit of a myth about Utd just now.

There aren't many "young" players in their first team. Spittal, telfer, the awful souttar and Connolly yes (although you will unlikely see all 4 on the park at the same time and none of whom (stinking souttar aside) are utds own products I hasten to add) but Dow, Armstrong, ciftci, gms etc are 22 and over now.

Certainly not veterans but not youngsters anymore surely?

3-1 United: Connolly, Telfer and Ciftci to score. If we are gonna compete with Celtic, this is a must win.

United will never compete with Celtic, people need to get this out their heads.

Archived