SNP Conference 2014

ForzaDundee

I don't think you will find a single country that has become independent only to later regret it.

Scotland has existed for far longer than the union has.

You didn't answer my question. Not that you have to, of course, but why bother responding without answering the question?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excusing the hyperbole, it was a comfortable win for "no" but certainly not a result to settle the matter for any more than 10-15 years.

No result would have settled the matter for more than this period.

Serious question. If the secessionists had won by the same margin or less how much time should lapse before a referendum on rejoining the union?

Not sure mate, let me just have a look into my crystal ball...

If that is a serious question then you're a fucking idiot.

You didn't answer my question. Not that you have to, of course, but why bother responding without answering the question?

Right now Scotland has decided that it is happy in the union. If this changes in a future referendum then we will return to being an independent nation like we have been for the majority of our country's long history.

The union is temporary. Scotland is not.

Another nat clown seething. :lol:

The nat clowns are really angry today. :lol:

I'm clearly not seething. I'm laughing at idiots like H_B who love to dramatise and over-exaggerate.

You on the other hand are a terrible troll and offer absolutely nothing to the forums. You are nothing.

I'm clearly not seething. I'm laughing at idiots like H_B who love to dramatise and over-exaggerate.

You on the other hand are a terrible troll and offer absolutely nothing to the forums. You are nothing.

<_<

Nice seething you utter mess.

The referendum really has broke you nat clowns it's glorious watching. :lol:

Another nat clown seething. :lol:

The nat clowns are really angry today. :lol:

Are they hell it's the nat clowns that are absolutely fuming. :lol:

Nice seething you utter mess. The referendum really has broke you nat clowns it's glorious watching. :lol:

Confirmed.

Doesn't that mean Brown really won in SNP land?

Subsequent polls show that 52% of nats now wish they had him as a deputy leader. Its clearly a matter of when, not if, for Mr Brown.

Only 34k voted. I take it the new influx of clownshoe members aren't allowed to cause any damage yet?

Archived