Perth - City of Ragers.

Ludo*1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad as it may seem, but thoosands of women will turn out to see Andre; just have a look at the mags clogging up your local newsagent - if the guy goes to the shops, they're fighting to get a snap of it on their front page. No reason, and the guy has no talent, but the chicks love him.

Boney M - quality trashy pop.

Top move, Perth. Hope you get a bumper turnout.

I'm more suggesting that the council should perhaps focus less on frivolous "attractions" when it struggles in other areas.

Yeah the should probably allow some "higher class" shops like Pandoras to open in Perth, and maybe try redeveloping all those run down units in St Catherines to try and get better businesses in them.

The problem is that the vast majority if the Perth populations is pensioners so rooted in their dull fucking routines they flat out refuse to try anything they have no idea about, which is the vast majority of things under the age of 40.

I thought hunners of famous people came from Stuart Cosgrove's scheme- were they not available?

I suppose Perth must be the most Northerly place in Scotland to have Christmas lights anyway, go firth of the Fair City and they still celebrate the Solstice with a Wickerman...

come to think of it, inviting Peter Andre to be guest of honour at the burning of the Inversneckie Wickerman doesn't sound too bad an idea...

Do you really think people from all over are going to flock to Perth city centre to see Peter fucking Andre turn lights on?

My mates and I have a friends fare booked to Glasgow already. We jump off at Perth but it's bizarrely more expensive to get a ticket with Perth printed on it.

Eta: Next year, I'll turn them on for a grand. I'll just build up a soundboard between now and then.

Andre will inevitably end up going to Whispers then waking up bewildered and scared the next morning in a damp bedsit in Hunters next to an absolute mess.

Probably still be better than waking up next to katie price

Apparently our Christmas light switch on will be costing £24,000.

That's a years funding for a youth worker or an addictions worker.

£24k for a youth worker?

You're getting a great deal for the switch on at those prices.

Archived