Perth - City of Ragers.

Ludo*1

Link.

Furious that Peter Andre has been invited to turn on their Christmas lights with one local yokel describing him as a 'vulgar character from England'. If she'd got past her seethe she could have realised he's actually Australian. Definite contender for head's gone award.

The council spokesperson said, 'It is unclear why having more people in the city would be a bad thing for local businesses'.

'This is a local City for local people, we'll have no trouble here.'

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link.

Furious that Peter Andre has been invited to turn on their Christmas lights with one local yokel describing him as a 'vulgar character from England'. If she'd got past her seethe she could have realised he's actually Australian. Definite contender for head's gone award.

The council spokesperson said, 'It is unclear why having more people in the city would be a bad thing for local businesses'.

'This is a local City for local people, we'll have no trouble here.'

Tubbs-300x177.jpg

To be fair, you'd be raging if Peter Andre was turning on Dundee's Christmas Lights.

"Vulgar character from England" is a bit much, but at the end of the day Peter Andre is an absolute nobody. What's he done - brought out one shit hit years ago, been in the celebrity jungle and shagged Jordan. He's as bad as Mark Wright from last year, who is also a complete nobody. I do wonder how much our council are paying him to turn the light on, and whether a profit will be made. Personally, I don't think so.

At least Boney M had that fucking class song back in the day.

I would only go into town to dance to this song and then return to the pub. I wouldn't stay for the big turn on, surrounded by stupid screaming lassies.

"Vulgar character from England" is a bit much, but at the end of the day Peter Andre is an absolute nobody. What's he done - brought out one shit hit years ago, been in the celebrity jungle and shagged Jordan. He's as bad as Mark Wright from last year, who is also a complete nobody. I do wonder how much our council are paying him to turn the light on, and whether a profit will be made. Personally, I don't think so.

At least Boney M had that fucking class song back in the day.

I would only go into town to dance to this song and then return to the pub. I wouldn't stay for the big turn on, surrounded by stupid screaming lassies.

Aye, but will they parade some random guy and pretend he's singing? They have previous.

Tune. Slightly jealous that you've got Boney M tbh.

Surely this goes to show how inept P&K Council are? In an attempt to boost the economy, they decide to use a really shit "celebrity." Useless c***s.

I like Perth because it's my home and it will always hold a place close to my heart. But in reality, Perth really is a shite, shite city. It's a terrible excuse for a city. The town is boring and is full of betting/charity shops. It's full of old dinosaur b*****ds. There is no vibrant atmosphere.

20 minutes down the road you have Dundee which is superior in every department. Dundee is getting better and better and is going to be a top top place in the next 10 years. Its shadow is looming over Perth.

Aye, but will they parade some random guy and pretend he's singing?

Im still in talks tbh, hoping for at least a two figure sum.

I'm quite excited for this, get absolutely blazing and heckle some celebrity for a while before attempting a rendition of his song. f**k the old b*****ds who like to moan and greet about every single thing, probably the same folk who protested against Bertie Browns being painted pink. They'll be dead soon though, so it should improve eventually.

You're slating Perth for being boring and full of old dinosaur c***s. Surely then this is an attempt to attract young people to the place for at least a night? Folk that'll actually spend a bit of money on things other than coffee and embroidery?

Do you really think people from all over are going to flock to Perth city centre to see Peter fucking Andre turn lights on?

Archived