Iran to pass anti dog law

They should pass a law here that:

Bans devil dogs

Jails people who want to have devil dogs

Means that dogs should be kept on a leash at all times except in specified areas

Increases the dog licence fee to a level that such specified areas are wholly funded by the dog licence fee

Makes cat owners responsible for their cats' activities

Sounds fair, although an all out ban and subsequent cull of all dogs should be considered.

Genuinely didn't know that. Should be reintroduced in the way I mentioned.

The Thatcher Government abolished the dog licence in 1987

post-12982-0-91105000-1415832128.jpg

I spy some Jocks- Tebbit, release the hounds......

Still need one in the Failed Statelet it seems I didn''t know that until I looked it up!

Northern Ireland Dog licences are required under the Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1983. as of October 2011 dog licences cost £12.50 a year, with reductions for pensioners and owners of neutered dogs.[1]

There is NO dog licence. Hasn't been for years!

There should however be a cat license since they habitually torture other animals and revel in doing stuff people would be sent to jail for.

On the other hand, I would prefer turkmenbashi to david cameron

Warning, do not click link if uttely true fecking mentalness offends you.

There should however be a cat license since they habitually torture other animals and revel in doing stuff people would be sent to jail for.

If it were not for cats you would be up to your neck in giant rats and mice.

I have also just booked a ticket to Turkmenbashi.

The Thatcher Government abolished the dog licence in 1987

attachicon.gifthatch.jpg

I spy some Jocks- Tebbit, release the hounds......

Still need one in the Failed Statelet it seems I didn''t know that until I looked it up!

Northern Ireland Dog licences are required under the Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1983. as of October 2011 dog licences cost £12.50 a year, with reductions for pensioners and owners of neutered dogs.[1]

Strange one that - thought they had sent all their mad dogs over here...

Always liked the Iranians......

Cats, on the other hand, are cherished. The Prophet Muhammad even owned a pet cat, called Muezza. Muslims are free to live with cats and they must treat cats well, providing the cat with enough water and food, and giving "roaming time".

Always liked the Iranians......

Cats, on the other hand, are cherished. The Prophet Muhammad even owned a pet cat, called Muezza. Muslims are free to live with cats and they must treat cats well, providing the cat with enough water and food, and giving "roaming time".

Never confuse a people with a government.

Especially when the power is an unelected theocracy.

Archived