Abstract thoughts.

SANTAN

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything you've ever known is forgotten until you remember it.

Not how the memory works. Probably.

See in movies where there's a prominent actor or actress in the lead role, do their movies exist in that universe? For example does Inglourious Basterds (Tarantino version) and Fight Club exist in the World War Z universe?

While various people on the internet enjoy pulling out FIGHT CLUB IS AN EXTENSION OF Ferris Bueller/Harry Potter/Batman (sorry for the huffington post) I don't see much crossover between separate characters unless there's really explicit stuff in it.

Also, since it was mentioned:

oJkbDt3.jpg

Would it be more preferable to shag a goat and nobody ever knows or to not shag a goat and everybody you ever meet is irrationally convinced you did shag a goat?

The second one. I don't want to put my penis in an animal and would rather the knowledge secure in my own mind.

Not how the memory works. Probably.

While various people on the internet enjoy pulling out FIGHT CLUB IS AN EXTENSION OF Ferris Bueller/Harry Potter/Batman (sorry for the huffington post) I don't see much crossover between separate characters unless there's really explicit stuff in it.

Also, since it was mentioned:

oJkbDt3.jpg

The second one. I don't want to put my penis in an animal and would rather the knowledge secure in my own mind.

I'd pump the goat like.

Na, f**k that then. I'd just live my life continuing to not give a f**k what others thought, happy in the knowledge that they were wrong.

:lol:

If it was a big billy goat? Do you have loved ones, think about it, your grandparents, parents, lovers, employers, P&Brs, children, no matter what you told them they'd sincerely believe you shegged a goat.

This really should have just been the 'Goat Question' thread..

:lol:

If it was a big billy goat? Do you have loved ones, think about it, your grandparents, parents, lovers, employers, P&Brs, children, no matter what you told them they'd sincerely believe you shegged a goat.

This really should have just been the 'Goat Question' thread..

If it was a good looking, feminine goat with a good body, I could live with that on my conscience. Definitely not a male one though, no. I'm not gay.

Eta: Obviously the goat would have to consent first as I'm not a rapist either.

If it was a good looking, feminine goat with a good body, I could live with that on my conscience. Definitely not a male one though, no. I'm not gay.

If you took it up the arse without knowing its sex, and it turned out to be a billy, would that make you gay or just not very fussy?

If you took it up the arse without knowing its sex, and it turned out to be a billy, would that make you gay or just not very fussy?

I think that would make you a very silly boy for not being 100% certain. And also gay.

There's a personal reason you asked that question, isn't there?

I would also hope it wasn't a kid.

Archived