Abstract thoughts.

SANTAN

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you're able to remember it, you can't have forgotten it.

Right now I only know what I'm thinking in this exact instance, it's forgotten until the point of rememberance. Forgetting something is often temporary.

Don't hate, congratulate.

See in movies where there's a prominent actor or actress in the lead role, do their movies exist in that universe? For example does Inglourious Basterds (Tarantino version) and Fight Club exist in the World War Z universe?

Elaborate or stop the hate, mate.

Well it's clearly not forgotten if you have the ability to recall it instantly. It is merely put aside until required. It is similar to putting your car keys in the kitchen drawer and saying you have lost them despite knowing exactly where they are.

Glad to elab.

Well it's clearly not forgotten if you have the ability to recall it instantly. It is merely put aside until required. It is similar to putting your car keys in the kitchen drawer and saying you have lost them despite knowing exactly where they are.

Glad to elab.

Nothing is recalled instantaneously. You've forgotten where your car keys are until your brain decides it wants to know where they are...then you remember, you're not thinking about it until you need to..

Stop trying to be "that guy" and embrace the thread.

Nothing is recalled instantaneously. You've forgotten where your car keys are until your brain decides it wants to know where they are...then you remember, you're not thinking about it until you need to..Stop trying to be "that guy" and embrace the thread.

I just felt that it was my duty to point out that your abstract thought was in actual fact a shite thought.

See in movies where there's a prominent actor or actress in the lead role, do their movies exist in that universe? For example does Inglourious Basterds (Tarantino version) and Fight Club exist in the World War Z universe?

Terminator 2 existed in Last Action Hero..

Archived