Clyde V East Stirlingshire

Shocking performance, so inconsistent and hopeless at home. Players need to stand up and be counted, manager picks same team as last week and when they cross the line they need to take responsibility. Only McGhee, currie, halkett and Durie can honestly look themselves in mirror tonight and say they gave their all.

Missed the own own goal was 10 mind late

The 80 mins I saw was appalling can't really say much more

Back to the drawing board

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said before BF should get until Christmas, so I'll stick by that, but I don't really expect anything to have changed by then. Laughably, I've heard him mentioned on the radio as possible Motherwell manager, and some guy on Off the Ball wanted him at Rangers. I'm sure his media friends will make sure he gets out of any real criticism if he does fail with us, and we'll be left to pick up the pieces.

I really want to know if it is true that BF is paying players' wages - I'm going to bd properly angry if the board have gotten us into that situation again.

And would it hurt if he once acknowledged the fans?

Players need to have a right good look at themselves. O'Donnell and Gray in particular cost us with their absolutely shocking start to the game. McGhee the only one to take any credit, whilst Ferguson was again a passenger the minute we moved him off the right wing. I'd also say that any team in this division that is missing their top three strikers would struggle.

Shire defended well and deserved their win. Another team who knew that all they need to do at Broadwood is defend deep and hit long balls into the space behind our fullbacks. Wright tricky and the two centre halves were excellent. Could easily have had both forwards sent off though.

Right listen up ya mugs....

Our home form is fuckin shite and Could this be Possibly down to replacing Stuart McColm with Andy Gibson (Pace v No) and J Sweeney with S ODonnell (See Above) to name just two on a pitch that has killed better teams by pace or simply playing in a division with the right players that simply wins games with pride and passion alone....

Allowing G Graham to be released when McManus,Watt & Daly either all injured or face doesnt fit per Leaves us with a CENTRE HALF starting game as No9 who did look lilke a centre half playing CF and u19 novice striker finishing game is nothing short o madness..(For the fkn 10000th time euan murray was a CH for motherwell for 4yr,Why do we have him as a Forward?!)

Our team lacks Pace. Fight and Fire in the belly & they may not have been every1s cup o tea but i wud rather have a team o mcqueen,Marsh,Mcghee, Sweeney.MccColm.Scullion and Capuano than this fuckin lot any day o week,Far more effictive & allowed players like McCluskey and Fergie to run riot....

We have a manager who doesnt know the division but was allowed to rip a settled team apart & i really want to give him time like Duffy was given but my initial feeling is No and i dont trust him to bring in better in jan than he has brought in so far tbh...

Enough is enough and same applies to the mouth who shouted to BF "Dnt worry rangers are winning" regardless of my feelings towards our managers leadership...

Personally Fed up,Drained & No positives what so ever from last two games ive watched from three

I'm not exactly shedding tears over your current situation, but must confess to remaining somewhat mistified by your plight. When you beat us at the start of the season you played some cracking football, and I genuinely thought that once you cut out the ineffective over-passing from one side of the pitch to the other that you would be a side that would be challenging with Arbroath for top position.

I guess I'll see for myself in a couple of weeks time if the game goes to current form, but it's odd that you've not been able to maintain any consistency. I'm guessing that it's not being able to have a settled line-up..........how many of the team that beat us are still there, and how many of them are regular starters?

Very poor performance today, no real imagination in the team, slow to move the ball and what scares me the most is that you couldn't tell which team started the day bottom of the league.

The inconsistency in the team is clear to see and if the manager believes the way to solve his problems is to bring in more new players in January then it could be a frightening 5 months until the end of the season.

One last point, I really wish the manager would stop giving pre and post match interviews, I think he speaks before he thinks and some of the nonsense he has spouted in the past has really irritated me.

over-passing from one side of the pitch to the other

you've not been able to maintain any consistency. I'm guessing that it's not being able to have a settled line-up..........how many of the team that beat us are still there, and how many of them are regular starters?

This ▲▲▲▲▲ sums it up and no recognised Centre Forward yesterday didnt help

Yesterday was a totally inept performance. I wasn't at the Montrose game, and accept the players have to take a large amount of the responsibility for going from a convincing win, to not even able to score against the team who were bottom of the league.

In spite of that, was worries me most is the complete lack of any game plan. It seems Ferguson's tactics are ONLY to keep the ball. If you're going to go from the right winger in a decent position, back to the right back, across the centre backs to the opposite wing just to keep the ball that's fine, but you have to have a plan for when the ball gets there. We just end up doing the same thing over and over again until we eventually lose possession. I was a big critic of Jim Duffy, even last season, but the one thing you could never question under him is that the players always knew what they were supposed to do with the ball.

In Ferguson's interview after the game he says we lacked a cutting edge yesterday, and yet Smith and Gibson who both created next to nothing played the full 90 minutes, while Gordon Young who may have his faults, but is capable of beating a man and playing a through ball is just sat on the bench. Then add to that, our centre back takes a fair knock and is clearly struggling to put weight on his foot after that, and instead of putting on David Marsh (a more than capable replacement) he makes Halkett see the game out and ends up getting stretchered off after the final whistle has gone.

I'm trying desperately to give Ferguson more time, but he really doesn't help himself.

Jim Duffys players and set up was effective at this level with only a few additions needed...

Hope all the Duffy Boo.Boys are happy now....

Took Jim Duffy almost 3 seasons to get us to fourth

In his second season his first full season we ended up second bottom , but we were asked to give him the time ferguson has the same player budget which was regularly held up as an excuse for our poor league finishes under Jim Duffy

I have no problem with fans if they want to get rid of the manager still think it's a bit early but only an opinion

Wasn't there yesterday so can't comment on the game. What was alarming was just how weak the bench looked. There was cover for defence but beside that it was the under 20s. Where have watt, McManus, Daly, Sinclair all disappeared to? Are they all injured? Does Ferguson intend to play again? I know he picked up an injury which required surgery but there has been no update since .

Wasn't there yesterday so can't comment on the game. What was alarming was just how weak the bench looked. There was cover for defence but beside that it was the under 20s. Where have watt, McManus, Daly, Sinclair all disappeared to? Are they all injured? Does Ferguson intend to play again? I know he picked up an injury which required surgery but there has been no update since .

The three are injured

Archived