Conan

The Messiah

Very good lol. Im only stating my opinion, your nothing but a football fishwife and unfortunately dont have the footballing skill to back that big mouth of yours..

you get him telt binny lad, anonymously of course ha ha ha

Hermiston Vale are currently 4th in the Lothians & Edinburgh Amateur League's East Division (i.e. 3rd tier).

They won promotion as runners-up in the Edinburgh Central Division (i.e. 4th tier) in last year's debut season.

EDIT: Whitehill to Hermiston is a drop of 5 tiers... Lowland> EOSL Premier> EOSL First> LEAFA Premier 1> LEAFA Premier 2> LEAFA East.

Or 6 tiers if you were judging by the Juniors not the EOSL.

Results would suggest we can compete in the premier , beat a couple sides last season from that league and this season already , also ran last years Scottish winners Hurlsford very close only beating us 1-0.

Last season a couple of sloppy games cost us the league and being honest this season looks to be the same as far as winning it goes , still got a great chance of promotion and we wont be far off the prem 2 either if we can keep players and add a couple. Only our second season this year and were doing not to bad , another promotion would be 2 in 2 years and any club would take that regardless of level.

Conan is a decent enough defender and would have no problem finding another LL or EOS team if his circumstances change!

I was thinking this as well.

Any time he has played against Gretna whether it was with Lothian or Whitehill, he always looked solid enough,

Archived