West draw tonight

fan of the juniors

It's a fair trek

Best way for you would be down m74 to Douglas turnoff, through crawfordjohn then open countryside

Cracking day out as the road is pure countryside

Hotel next to pub has bookies in it with big screen

Small ground quite tidy but pitch will usually be heavy

Enjoy

Excellent thanks for that. I look forward to the visit.

Home game for Larky considering the amount of time he spends at Beechwood these days. :P

Pollok v Hurlford looks to be the tie of the round although I think the Ardrossan/Glenafton game could spring a surprise.

Will be a real test, but one I am looking forward to.

Last season Hurlford beat us easily - especially at their park where they played with 10 men for most of the game which is one of the most embarrassing displays I had ever seen from a Pollok side.

Hopefully we can show improvements from that and maybe cause a shock. One thing for certain is that Tony will have the team right up for it.

Will be a real test, but one I am looking forward to.

Last season Hurlford beat us easily - especially at their park where they played with 10 men for most of the game which is one of the most embarrassing displays I had ever seen from a Pollok side.

Hopefully we can show improvements from that and maybe cause a shock. One thing for certain is that Tony will have the team right up for it.

I was at that match. I couldn't believe how bad Pollok were. Horrible weather as well so can't have been a good experience.

Archived