Berwick v East Fife.

After 3 red cards and a nonsense penalty at Methil, this could be a juicy encounter. EF may just possibly be seething.

Berwick are without Tulloch (courtesy of Chris Townsley) but can pick either of 2 handy replacements in Hoskins and Fairbairn. Will be interesting to see if Russell's amazing display as sub earns him a call up. Will also look to see if Ross Gray gets, er, special attention

Berwicks confidence should be high.

Fully expect a bizzarre performance from whoever is chosen as Ref.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we knock the ball about like we can do, the Fifers seethe will reach ridiculous levels and hopefully they put in another undisciplined performance. Confidence seems to be coming back so a victory would do our playoff chances wonders.

East Fife don't have the discipline to come to Shielfield and get victory. I predict meltdown central as a fantastic Ducket support gets on the back of the opposition players (rare) as they swiftly realise how easy it is to get in the head of those thick Fife fucks.

How was Marc McCallum with Berwick?weve just signed him on loan

Decent keeper. Apparently he's been loan listed again for a while though. Bald displaced him towards the end of his loan spell, and tbh I'm happier keeping him between the sticks than bring McCallum back in. By no means a bad keeper, but not exactly devastated yous have signed him.

Decent keeper. Apparently he's been loan listed again for a while though. Bald displaced him towards the end of his loan spell, and tbh I'm happier keeping him between the sticks than bring McCallum back in. By no means a bad keeper, but not exactly devastated yous have signed him.

Cheers, we needed a new keeper since Crawford is fucked and he seems a decent keeper, dk whether he'll start or not yet

Here we go again for game number 3 of the season. I am hoping it will be 3rd time lucky but I can only realistically see a home win here. Its any ones guess what team or formation Gary Naysmith will use as he appears to focus on the opposition and set his team up to combat their strength. Our defending was much better last week and we only allowed Albion Rovers one decent chance in 90 minutes. However with mcaleer and Alan Cook out its hard to see where any creativity is going to come from. Berwick are a decent team and have good players and I am certain after 36 games they will be in a play off spot. Maybe lady luck will be on our side for a change as they say it levels itself out over a season.

East Fife don't have the discipline to come to Shielfield and get victory. I predict meltdown central as a fantastic Ducket support gets on the back of the opposition players (rare) as they swiftly realise how easy it is to get in the head of those thick Fife fucks.

The heavy pitch will suit the cloggers but fresh from our battling 2-0 victory against the hopeless shire, we'll secure victory as East Fife defenders get #Bolo'd

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very pleasing. GIRUY.

Archived