annan v montrose

Seems everybody are stopping the rot at the expense of Annan.

Not good enough from us today. Changes from Chapman didn't come quick enough!

Fair enough Mitchell was to blame for second goal but he's won us points the past few games.

Thank god for Weatherson

Thought the Mo applied themselves better today after the dire effort last week. We still miss big Alf at the back and McKenzie's height in goal but Annan clearly still miss Swinglehurst at the back and McKay up top. Can't understand why Josh Todd wasn't playing 'cos he's done well against us last season.

I'd have taken a point anyway but from where I was I didn't get a good view of the late late penalty. Looked a bit harsh - what did it look like from the end where it happened?

Thought the Mo applied themselves better today after the dire effort last week. We still miss big Alf at the back and McKenzie's height in goal but Annan clearly still miss Swinglehurst at the back and McKay up top. Can't understand why Josh Todd wasn't playing 'cos he's done well against us last season.

I'd have taken a point anyway but from where I was I didn't get a good view of the late late penalty. Looked a bit harsh - what did it look like from the end where it happened?

I was right behind it, and to be honest I thought the ref had pointed for a goal kick and I was raging because I thought it was a corner! Very surprised to find he actually was pointing to the spot! To be fair I think the Lino had gave it, and he had been shocking the whole game

On the penalty ,Woods palmed the baw on the fly, the ref/lineo did well to spot it as nae yin else did,

Aye spoons is the man the now but just think if kenny was available to come on to inject some pace

At the right time it would make a difference... I also like stevo swindle on the park, blackie has done

Quite well in the team i just think swindles is a slightly better defender, We never lost and jumped two

Places, roll on berwick next week it should be a cracker

Fair result in a fairly even game.like athletic1 i thought the pen was a corner,maybe the highlights will clear things up.as pid has said i think we need swinglehurst back but am not too fussy about kenny,tbh i would shift him in jan and get someone else in.

Archived