Pie and Bov Election Live Results!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING

Here at the Dece Party, we've made sure to show dignity in our defeat. However, I must admit to a slight sense of concern over the fact that I'm now aware of more than 8 votes for us in the Lothian area. I suspected that Fun winning didn't seem quite right, but now I'm extremely concerned.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here at the Dece Party, we've made sure to show dignity in our defeat. However, I must admit to a slight sense of concern over the fact that I'm now aware of more than 8 votes for us in the Lothian area. I suspected that Fun winning didn't seem quite right, but now I'm extremely concerned.

I sense a shift in party loyalties here ... You seem slightly upset.

Dece bois too busy with solid9s to be voting properly type post.

#lothionstuds #attentiontodetail #funarein #beigeisthecolour #marjoryshomebakes

• 2 months later...

Yes, he has indeed. The cabinet (minus Ham) discussed these momentous occasions. We even considered throwing him a belated Victory Party

Na but was thinking of building my own £600 rubber globe....

Seahwaks finished 12-4 too, not 13-3.....

This was when I also changed my User Title from El Presidente to El Vicepresidente.

• 11 months later...

Just a little reminder that this summer will see the second Pie and Bov General Election.

Hope to see a number of good parties this year.

The topics the parties will focus on in their manifestos will be looking to improve the following areas within Scotland:

Religion

Entertainment/Lifestyle

Sex Education

Obviously the Dece party will be seeking to win over the Electorate this time. A travesty that Fun's leader has basically never been seen since.

^^^ Finally admits that Ham was the leader.

after the major success of the P&B Crawl the Walk last month I feel there's a need for a P&B peoples popular party (4P's).

"Our" main policies are inclusion, friendship & signing off every post.

4P's

Having achieved all of my goals during my time in office, I don't currently intend on standing for re-election this time.

I may be convinced to take a backbench role somewhere though in order to keep picking up my ridiculous salary while doing little to no work.

Looking back on this, The DECE Party really were robbed by, dare I say it, a biased, and ignorant electorate unable to separate their preconceived notions of DECE with the swashbuckling, inventive and progressive, and arguably just too sexy DECE party. We really were so fucking good.

Hopefully this time round, if the DECE Party does stand, the populace will listen to the message.

#inclusionisnotanillusion #daretoDECE

HAM BECAME FIRST MINISTER OF PIE AND BOVRIL BY SHAGGING HIS WAY THROUGH THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got round to re-reading this all.

Unfortunately the reality is that I bought a house and was off the map for a few weeks. Spain carried home the hard work though!

Archived