Pie and Bov Election Live Results!

If you are still with us then hats off to you but thankfully we are at the end of this process and results from all areas will be coming in the next hour or so. I'll spread them out to allow discussion.

Following on from the other thread, some people tried to spoil the vote by masking IP addresses etc and having it looked at it further, there are examples of this from all parties. Shame on you if you were involved. All votes received outwith Scotland over the last hour of the voting have been removed and I'm now confident I have accurate data as I have been following the results and voting pattern throughout the day.

Anyway - on to the results. They have all been counted and verified and you can expect the first results in about 5 mins time from Fife :thumsup2

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are still with us then hats off to you but thankfully we are at the end of this process and results from all areas will be coming in the next hour or so. I'll spread them out to allow discussion.

Following on from the other thread, some people tried to spoil the vote by masking IP addresses etc and having it looked at it further, there are examples of this from all parties. Shame on you if you were involved. All votes received outwith Scotland over the last hour of the voting have been removed and I'm now confident I have accurate data as I have been following the results and voting pattern throughout the day.

Anyway - on to the results. They have all been counted and verified and you can expect the first results in about 5 mins time from Fife :thumsup2

tumblr_lmot3itrza1qafrh6_by_dreamscometr

Archived