Hamilton Accies VS The Stuttering Saints

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah possibly we might end up in the championship next season. It could be worse I suppose, we could support a club like Hamilton. At least we've had a glimmer of success recently.

You're having a dig at a club that was in the third division about ten seasons ago...

Good news everyone! Having watched his team create f**k all against Thistle while once again failing to keep a clean sheet (that's none for the season) or do anything of note from a set-piece, Tommy has found the problem.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/300415-st-mirren-squad-focus-solely-on-shooting-drills-to-cure-lack-of-goals/

That's right - he's had the team in practicing shooting. Again.

Good news everyone! Having watched his team create f**k all against Thistle while once again failing to keep a clean sheet (that's none for the season) or do anything of note from a set-piece, Tommy has found the problem.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/300415-st-mirren-squad-focus-solely-on-shooting-drills-to-cure-lack-of-goals/

That's right - he's had the team in practicing shooting. Again.

Problem solved then!! Tommy is a genius... Top 6 beware.

The man really is a total fanny. He spouts the same nonsense week in week out.

I think alex will have booted a few arses and got the defence sorted out and we will see an improvement on satarday, saints will be fired up desperate for points which makes for a good open game.I reckon we will get back on track with a 2-0 win and put Tommy Craigs jaiket on an extremely shoogly peg.

It's OK guys, Brian McLean is signing tomorrow apparently. Clean sheets galore from now on....

I saw that rumour on Twitter.

He had some decent moments at County, but they were few and far between. The rest of the time he was terrible.

If it gets Goodwin into the midfield though it's better than nothing.

I saw that rumour on Twitter.

He had some decent moments at County, but they were few and far between. The rest of the time he was terrible.

If it gets Goodwin into the midfield though it's better than nothing.

If most of the time he was terrible he will feel right at home in out defence. We actually might be the first team where he looks decent.

I have a question for the stattos. Have Saints ever won on a plastic pitch? We never seem to do well on them. Not making excuses because over the years we have played on a few of them, even our last title winning team never won on it at NPD.

Wasn't the 2005 Diddy Cup final played on a synthetic surface?

Also going back now but sure we beat Stirling Albion at Anfield in our wilderness years in the 90's.

.Danny was an expert at this.

An expert at keeping us up too.

The board have got it right with every manager recently, and have let them go at the right time. They will get it right again, I'm sure.

Really worrying the apathy surrounding us at the moment. People aren't even pissed off it seems, they're just beyond caring.

They're not fans then.

Archived