Rob Roy v Pollok , Guy's Meadow ,Cumbernauld , Sat Nov 15th, 2pm

RobRoyGuy

He must be 35 I would reckon, played like a youngster in the final play off game last season. It was that night I saw how fit he was, after a long hard season he blew the youngsters away with his display. Make a good manager someday.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must be 35 I would reckon, played like a youngster in the final play off game last season. It was that night I saw how fit he was, after a long hard season he blew the youngsters away with his display. Make a good manager someday.

I'd guess around that too, he was at Petershill around 14-15 years ago.

Betterplay well Saturday now after me praising him so much ha

Two big games for us this one then Glenafton, good games though test the management and players. Even if we lose both it will stand us in good stead coming up against sides like these two.

Do what you do do well????

Hopefully the Boabies can rise to the occasion.

Good luck on Saturday RRG, enjoyed reading your assessment of the game.

Your team will do will do well. Fancy Pollok to win 1-3.

Davie could film the game standing on your wallet.

You not coming down! You avoiding us nowadays larky .

You not got the same score on the predictor ?

Yeah i have but that's not what i really think, just don't want to jinx it ,always go against my team in the predictor ha.

Has Gary McMenamin played many games this season for the Rabs ?

I have been to 4 games and only seen him in action once and that didn't last long as he was sent off against the Nauld.

Maybe he will feature this coming saturday. He always seemed to play well for cumnock against us.

A good friend of mine was a casual visitor at Cumbernauld Utd last season and rated D.O'Halloran highly , again another player who i haven't saw play. Guess you can only play 11 at the end of the day eh !

As ever Mon the famous Rabs !!!

Yeah O'Halloran hasn't featured much at all this season. Not sure why not, he came with a good reputation, hope we see more of him.

I would have Tiffney on the bench, bring him on as an impact sub.

Few ex Shotts players will feature in this match Murdoch and Finnegan for us and McKenzie and Hanlon for Pollok as well as the obvious the crew, the mob, the gang in the Pollok dugout.

Archived