Bob geldof

cracowjambo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just seen him on the news and the guy is a total mess!

That's what inspired this thread. The man is a p***k. He does the charity thing for publicity, it's like Russell brand going on about minimum wage on trews it's all for attention. He will forget Ebola when the next fashionable African killer comes out. He seems to have forgot they are still hungry in Africa and hunger kills more than Ebola.

Aye what a dick helping to raise loads of money for charity. The nerve of the man! What a piece of shit! So selfish.

When it comes to charity I doubt those benefitting give a f**k about the motives of those doing it. They most likely couldn't give a shit if folk do it for publicity, as long as they do it.

Aye what a dick helping to raise loads of money for charity. The nerve of the man! What a piece of shit! So selfish.

When it comes to charity I doubt those benefitting give a f**k about the motives of those doing it. They most likely couldn't give a shit if folk do it for publicity, as long as they do it.

Could be worse. Could be thinking about using prams when shagging folk.

Don't stick up for him

For pissing off The Clash posh boys & the NME for the last four decades & calling Russell Brand a c*nt on live TV with the result the effete shitgibbon part burst into tears, I'll part forgive Geldof for almost everything else.

But not for Paula Yates.

No-one ever doubted The Clash were posh art school boys, but Geldof was the last person that should try and slag them off about it. The Boomtown Rats were an Irish show band with more in common with Showaddywaddy than anypunk band.

He is a desperado of ocean going proportions.

No-one ever doubted The Clash were posh art school boys, but Geldof was the last person that should try and slag them off about it. The Boomtown Rats were an Irish show band with more in common with Showaddywaddy than anypunk band.

Hoi..

Don't be fucking starting on Showaddywaddy :thumbsdown

eta 8)

Archived