Your team's worst player so far...

Langfield's a close second, but I'd go for Taylor. Langfield always has the potential for a howler in him, but (as many pundits have said over the years) a goalkeeper's mistakes always look worse because they almost always result in goals. He makes some good saves and is at least pretty consistent, but he's got an unfortunate reputation. Taylor, on the other hand, looks like he could single-handedly blow a three goal lead with ten minutes left to play. If Anderson and Reynolds are both fully fit he hasn't a hope of getting in the team, and at the moment he's a waste of a salary which could have been spent on a left-back. If Considine didn't have to play there he could be filling in for Anderson, and we wouldn't need Taylor.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure a lot of Utd fans might say Ciftci but he has still scored 4 goals this season. I'll go for Stuart Armstrong, his performances so far this season have been pretty rank in comparison to what he has shown to be capable of in previous seasons.

Edit - honourable mention to Mario Bilate, not so super Mario so far :thumbsdown

AFC Wimbledon fans warned us that Fenlon is a decent player, but is a bit of a dick off the field. He has behaved himself at County as far as I'm aware, but his performances have been woeful.

Honourable mentions go to Dreesen, Celcer and Reguero. It's hard to believe that Celcer was on the books at Parma until very recently.

Forgetting Stevenson, it needs to be Aaron Muirhead. Wasn't brilliant last season and the injury seems to have ruined him altogether. A shame, as he looked like he could become a top quality centre half. Balatoni and Carroll get honourable mentions.

Langfield's a close second, but I'd go for Taylor. Langfield always has the potential for a howler in him, but (as many pundits have said over the years) a goalkeeper's mistakes always look worse because they almost always result in goals. He makes some good saves and is at least pretty consistent, but he's got an unfortunate reputation. Taylor, on the other hand, looks like he could single-handedly blow a three goal lead with ten minutes left to play. If Anderson and Reynolds are both fully fit he hasn't a hope of getting in the team, and at the moment he's a waste of a salary which could have been spent on a left-back. If Considine didn't have to play there he could be filling in for Anderson, and we wouldn't need Taylor.

United at home - short back pass.

Dundee away - generally shit.

Other than those two games I think Taylor has done well. Particularly in recent weeks.

Logan has cost us more goals.

United at home - short back pass.

Dundee away - generally shit.

Other than those two games I think Taylor has done well. Particularly in recent weeks.

Logan has cost us more goals.

I could be wrong, but was Taylor not absolutely brutal when we beat you 3-0 last month?

AFC Wimbledon fans warned us that Fenlon is a decent player, but is a bit of a dick off the field. He has behaved himself at County as far as I'm aware, but his performances have been woeful.

Honourable mentions go to Dreesen, Celcer and Reguero. It's hard to believe that Celcer was on the books at Parma until very recently.

Was there not something about Dreesen costing Club Brugge 1mill Euros?

When they signed, both him and Celcer appeared to have some pedigree, but they really didn't show it on the park.

Was there not something about Dreesen costing Club Brugge 1mill Euros?

When they signed, both him and Celcer appeared to have some pedigree, but they really didn't show it on the park.

Nikola Vujadinovic cost Udinese 1m Euros and was total shite for Aberdeen.

Ash Taylor stands out here. As much as he looked pretty good v Celtic the game away to Hamilton was one of the worst performances I've seen in a Dons CH in a long time. He does have all the raw attributes for a centre half however and is pretty young for a defender. Could be moulded into a player if trained non-stop on ball control and passing and learning when to blooter it away and when to pass it short and learning when not to steam out of defence leaving a massive gap for the attacker to zoom into.

Scott Fox.

Genuinely can't believe you play him over Scully.

Sadly, Aero Muirhead. Has had injury problems and struggles to get a berth in the development squad. I can see him moving on in January, possibly South of the border.

What on earth happened to him?

Chris Johnston flatters to deceive far too lightweight for the Spl

Will take him. Cracking potential.

I'm going to throw Barry Robson's name into the mix.

It's probably all about expectations, but I've been disappointed with his contribution this season (admittedly he's not first choice for the starting line up).

Last season, I thought him and Flood working in tandem were great, this season, It just doesn't seem the same. Maybe it was the 4 4 2 formation, but whenever he appeared, we seemed to have to shuffle the entire team, to accommodate him.

Last season, I felt he was a calming influence (apart from when he got sent off), but this season, I'm seeing him more as a hinderance, that slows down our attack.

Hopefully, he'll prove me completely wrong.

Yours

aDONis

I'm going to throw Barry Robson's name into the mix.It's probably all about expectations, but I've been disappointed with his contribution this season (admittedly he's not first choice for the starting line up).Last season, I thought him and Flood working in tandem were great, this season, It just doesn't seem the same. Maybe it was the 4 4 2 formation, but whenever he appeared, we seemed to have to shuffle the entire team, to accommodate him.Last season, I felt he was a calming influence (apart from when he got sent off), but this season, I'm seeing him more as a hinderance, that slows down our attack.Hopefully, he'll prove me completely wrong.YoursaDONis

Definitely think this is one season to many for Robson. Definitely not got the legs to play full game anymore however still think he could be employed to come then bench when we are trying to close a game out.

A bit harsh on Paul Cairney as he hasn't featured at all. He was initially signed to be on a par with Tope re: his place in the squad, but with his injuries and Tope's decent form coupled with having two much better players in Johnston and McKenzie ahead of him he was always likely to struggle.

As for players that have featured, I'd say Barbour or Samson.

Archived