Your team's worst player so far...

No surprise to see me suggest Thistle fans would reach unanimity on Stevenson, although playing him as the lone striker hasn't helped his cause. I don't think it's a coincidence he performed best when he started behind Doolan against Inverness.

Jake Carroll's another contender.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving Stevenson the benefit of the doubt as he's not been given any sort of run in his apparent preferred position and I have no idea if it's true but I've heard Carroll is more a midfielder who has been shunted to left back because he's left footed so based on that I'd go for Aaron Muirhead.

I doubt we'll ever see him in the first team again unless there's a serious injury crisis or we are unable to sign Frans until the end of the season but he has turned into a complete bombscare.

I'm going for Dreesen.

We have a lot of candidates... but I think Reguero made a few good saves aside from his howlers, Celcer and Fenlon tried but weren't good enough (especially Fenlon's positioning), everyone else just wasn't suited to the systems being tried but have improved since.

Dreesen just looked to go through the motions and didn't seem to get close to a header or tackle once. Strolled through defense, in the worst possible way. Awful.

Sadly, Aero Muirhead. Has had injury problems and struggles to get a berth in the development squad. I can see him moving on in January, possibly South of the border.

Berget, and even though he hasn't played a game I'd still say the winner is Boerrigter

Tbf Boerrigter was the game changer in the match against us earlier this season

Archived