Your teams best player so far.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you say best, do you mean least shit?

Even at that I can't really think of anyone. Horrific performances all round. Possibly Craig Reid as he trys hard, despite having very little ability. Its a bad day when that gets you plaudits over ability!

Chris Erskine; more recently the youngsters with Connolly leading the chase. Townsend's spell has been a bit blighted by injury but could end up the star of the season. After the first half dozen games I would have said Fojut was the stick on, I'll wait to see.

Paul McGinn has been fantastic this season. Im struggling to think of a goal that has came down his side this season.

Special mention to Gary Harkins, Greg Stewart , Paul McGowan and Thomas Konrad. Clarkson would of probably won this if he had been here since start of the season .

Fojut for me too, closely followed by the promising Connolly and Spittal.

I would agree with Fojut but although Connolly has been a breath of fresh air since he's been starting for the first team, it's still only been for three games and for me Spittal still looks like he's adapting to the step up in leagues. Erskine is a far better shout than either of those two. GMS started the season well too but his influence has really faded in games of late.

I would agree with Fojut but although Connolly has been a breath of fresh air since he's been starting for the first team, it's still only been for three games and for me Spittal still looks like he's adapting to the step up in leagues. Erskine is a far better shout than either of those two. GMS started the season well too but his influence has really faded in games of late.

You're right. I meant more along the lines of the promise shown by these 2 ( and possibly Telfer too) might take them into the "best player" bracket by the end of the season

Archived