Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Players pay me the secatery of craigshill to have the privelage to represent our club ! As do most players at any ametuar club ! Balls! booking of parks! ref fees!bus for away ties !training facility hire ! Insurance fees ! Public liability ! Sportsguard ! Scottish cup entry ! League entry a can go on if a really have to ! Stop bad mouthing a club use know nothing about and concentrate on your own clubs cheers

So can you let us into the secret of how you attract these players to such a small club??

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on a minute......am I missing something here? Craigshill have beat drum united and Campbeltown, not wellhouse and Colville park.

Favourites for Scottish and paying players? Geez peace

No doubt a decent side and a couple good results, but if they came across wellhouse or hurlford, it would be interesting to see how they faired

All the craigshill boys play for top west lothian Sunday teams maybe they like the challenge of testing themselves together as a team. on a Saturday or maybe they just enjoy playing for the manager. when a teams doing well you always hear the rumours of players getting paid when its mostly pish.

Hold on a minute......am I missing something here? Craigshill have beat drum united and Campbeltown, not wellhouse and Colville park.

Favourites for Scottish and paying players? Geez peace

No doubt a decent side and a couple good results, but if they came across wellhouse or hurlford, it would be interesting to see how they faired

Agree with this. Still to beat a top, top side. Beating Drum Utd is impressive but they're nowhere near the force they were a few seasons ago.

All the craigshill boys play for top west lothian Sunday teams maybe they like the challenge of testing themselves together as a team. on a Saturday or maybe they just enjoy playing for the manager. when a teams doing well you always hear the rumours of players getting paid when its mostly pish.

If they're all local boys, makes sense.

If there's players travelling from all over the place right enough to play for them (like certain clubs) then that's a different story.

What's the pick of the ties in the 5th round?!

Foster's Scottish Amateur Cup

5th Round Draw

Rosyth AFC (FAFA) v Craigshill Thistle AFC (LEAFA)

Greenock HSFP AFC (CSAFL) v Drumchapel FP AFC (Cale)

Eastfield AFC (CSAFL) v Hurlford Thistle AFC (Ayr)

Broomhouse AFC (Cale) v St James AFC (MAFA)

Glasgow Island AFC (GCAFA) v Erskine AFC (GGPL) or Bonnybridge YFP AFC (S&D)

Doune Castle AFC (Cale) v Giffnock North AAC AFC (Cale)

Stedfast AFC (CSAFL) or Ellon AFC (AAFA) v Nia Roo AFC (GGPL)

Bearsden AFC (Cale) v Southside AFC (SSMAFL)

Menzieshill Rovers AFC (MAFA) v Polbeth United AFC (LEAFA)

Campsie Minerva AFC (CSAFL) v Merpro AFC (MAFA)

Stenhousemuir Community AFC (S&D) v East Kilbride AFC (CSAFL)

Clydebank AFC (SAFL) v Shortlees AFC (Ayr)

Strathclyde University AFC (Cale) v Balmoral United AFC (PAFA) or Blantyre Celtic AFC (CSAFL)

Neilston AFC (SAFL) v East Kilbride AFC (SAFL)

Nicolls AFC (AAFA) v Duntocher AFC (WoS)

Mossblown Boswell AFC (Ayr) v Gartcosh United AFC (Cale) or Woodhall Thistle AFC (NSLAFA)

Duncanrig AFC (SAFL) or Menzieshill AFC (MAFA) v Tynecastle AFC (LEAFA) or Glasgow University AFC (Cale)

Baillieston Thistle AFC (GGPL) v Letham AFC (PAFA)

Slamannan AFC (S&D) v East Kilbride Rolls-Royce AFC (SAFL) or Mid Craigie AFC (MAFA)

Milton AFC (Cale) v Electric AFC (CSAFL)

MS United AFC (AAFA) v Glenburn Miners Welfare AFC (Ayr)

Kingdom Athletic AFC (FAFA) or Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts AFC (FAFA) v Wishaw HSFP AFC (CSAFL)

East Kilbride YM AFC (SAFL) or Zetland AFC (S&D) v St Patricks FP AFC (CSAFL)

Dirrans AFC (Ayr) v St Josephs AFC (SAFL) or Clark Drive AFC (Ayr)

Hamilton FP AFC (Cale) v Logie Harp AFC (MAFA) or Wellhouse AFC (CSAFL)

Tollcross Thistle AFC (LEAFA) v Dunblane Thistle AFC (S&D)

Eaglesham AFC (SAFL) or Milton AFC (S&D) v Callander Thistle AFC (S&D)

NCR AFC (MAFA) or SS Peter & Paul AFC (MAFA) v Harestanes AFC (CSAFL)

Glasgow Harp AFC (Cale) or Dalziel HSFP AFC (Cale) v Strathmiglo United AFC (KCAFA) or Tarves AFC (AAFA)

Overtown Thistle AFC (Cale) v Inverclyde AFC (SAFL)

Woodside AFC (AAFA) v South Camlachie YP AFC (SAFL)

Castlemilk AFC (Cale) v Galston United AFC (Ayr) or Haldane United AFC (SAFL)

I love all the rumours about Craigshill. Its actually comical that teams that have never seen them play or have no idea where the team has come from can comment on how they will do this season. Nobody from craigshill has ever said they will win the scottish its their first season together but they have beat a few established teams with the likes of drumchapel,heriot vale and cambletown. We will just need to see how the season pans out its not even xmas yet. Alot can happen to a team between now and end of the season with suspensions,injuries and fixture pile up.

I love all the rumours about Craigshill. Its actually comical that teams that have never seen them play or have no idea where the team has come from can comment on how they will do this season. Nobody from craigshill has ever said they will win the scottish its their first season together but they have beat a few established teams with the likes of drumchapel,heriot vale and cambletown. We will just need to see how the season pans out its not even xmas yet. Alot can happen to a team between now and end of the season with suspensions,injuries and fixture pile up.

na m8 craigshill r pish, nae chance.

The very fact that there is an opinion that Doune Castle vs Giffnock could be the tie of the round clearly illustrates how open this years Scottish is, without being dis-respectful none of these two teams would have been given a sniff at the start of the cup, and just shows that the Scottish cup throws up all sorts of curve balls year after year. Still fancy Shortlees myself to win it!!!

The very fact that there is an opinion that Doune Castle vs Giffnock could be the tie of the round clearly illustrates how open this years Scottish is, without being dis-respectful none of these two teams would have been given a sniff at the start of the cup, and just shows that the Scottish cup throws up all sorts of curve balls year after year. Still fancy Shortlees myself to win it!!!

I know shortlees signed some of the hurlford boys but I would be very surprised if they are even get to the semis never mind win it, also heard new farm are the best side down Ayrshire the now so they could have a decent run at it as well but still think it's too early to say who will win it for me

Archived