Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to start a new topic on this issue it's beginning to deviate from the heading and take the shine off of the pumping Harestanes dished out to the East of Scotland's finest last Sunday!

You will find Steins are the East of Scotland's finest

You will find Steins are the East of Scotland's finest

They are indeed!

All these posters who've been bumping their gums about Craigshill on this topic over the last few weeks would tend to make you forget that fact, right enough.

• 1 month later...

jimmy grimble is a low level player, he is a very angry player who never cut it in semi pro

the lads moaning about craigshill, give them the respect they are due, they are in the Scottish cup final, they have won 2 cups and hae beaten most premier 1 teams , they are due a bit of respect

player for player they are better than most team , support them rather than keep giving them abuse

for any craigshill players on here, take it as a compliment as it is the Scottish mentality to try and get people down when they are up, your results speaks for itself.

good luck tomo and yes I will pay 8 quid to watch the game

You are daft about me eh lololol! I know craigshill are the best team in leafa, just like having a wind up and you seem to love a bite! You seem to know more about me than I do myself... Haters eh x

Archived