P&B Election - Voting Closes at 9pm Tonight

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think I would when this started out... but voted dece. They seem to have done the most work and preparation, and their policies are, well, dece.

I just hope they don't go back on their election pledges and inaugurate a Logan's Run style cull of us over-30s who don't lift and think moisturising is for girls.

Didn't think I would when this started out... but voted dece. They seem to have done the most work and preparation, and their policies are, well, dece.

I just hope they don't go back on their election pledges and inaugurate a Logan's Run style cull of us over-30s who don't lift and think moisturising is for girls.

You will not regret your vote, my fellow Clyde supporting friend.

Longest amount of time someone decided on their answers - 3mins 19 seconds (Fife)

Shortest amount of time someone decided on their answers - 6 seconds (Highlands and Islands)

Prize for guessing who this was?!

Voted and voted FUN.

It was a clear choice. Dece are a closed off party, prejudiced against anyone but their own who wish to impose their extremist agenda upon the masses, YSU are an irrelevance who should have fallen to pieces, FUN have good policies, are inclusive and manage to create a party which is relevant to people from every walk of life.

Still not 100% sure.

I still don't find Dece to be particularly inclusive, but they've clearly put the most effort into both their white paper and the debates. The idea of dece being all over the forum and not consigned to one thread though... hmm.

Turnout so far by geographical location (highest to lowest)

Strathclyde

Tayside

Central Scotland

Lothian

Grampian

Highlands and Islands

Outwith Scotland

Fife

Dumfries and Galloway

Borders

Very encouraging that the most Yes leaning parts of the country have voted in high numbers, whilst the most nawbag constituencies haven't.

It couldn't be more clear that Dece are the Yes campaign of this election. FUN's negative campaign is breathtakingly similar to the No campaign and YSU are the equivalent of ballot spoilers.

Voted and voted FUN.

It was a clear choice. Dece are a closed off party, prejudiced against anyone but their own who wish to impose their extremist agenda upon the masses, YSU are an irrelevance who should have fallen to pieces, FUN have good policies, are inclusive and manage to create a party which is relevant to people from every walk of life.

Hmm.

Voted and voted FUN.

Got to agree with JMO here, the way the Dece party have gone from very exclusive to being supposedly "entirely inclusive" to try and get some votes is shameful. I appeal to the easily led masses not to vote for Dece, cause a stun and vote for FUN!

SMH @ those who can't read.

The Dece Perty is different to Club Dece. A member of the Dece Perty cabinet wasn't even a member of Club Dece, and many of the supporters are not Club Dece members. Not sure how that is "exclusive" but then I am fully literate.

However, FUN (or one of its predecessors) did offer a Dece Party member a role behind the scenes through a private message. So much for inclusiveness.

SMH @ those who can't read.

The Dece Perty is different to Club Dece. A member of the Dece Perty cabinet wasn't even a member of Club Dece, and many of the supporters are not Club Dece members. Not sure how that is "exclusive" but then I am fully literate.

However, FUN (or one of its predecessors) did offer a Dece Party member a role behind the scenes through a private message. So much for inclusiveness.

This is no time for falsehoods and lies. Let the people decide fairly on the options that have been put in front of them.

Underhand tactics from a staunch dece supporter indeed.

Anyway, away from dece's underhand tactics I'd like to extend my thanks to each and every one of you has voted for us so far.

Believe in us, and believe in the result. The FUN, has only just begun.

Quite literally, Addie's had to bring in a dozen more prostitutes just because the party back there is so busy

Archived