P&B Election - Voting Closes at 9pm Tonight

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to think about this from a neutrals perspective, and although I have some definite #DECEParty bias, I find it almost bewildering that the electorate could vote for anyone other than The DECE Party, teebs.

The one party that have been positive throughout; The one party that are actively promoting self-improvement throughout as opposed to our opposition trying to ban things and limit what you can do; The one party that have maintained unity throughout, with no sackings, walk-outs, implosions, or even a coup (hiya Spain, hiya); The one party who have been very serious about this election throughout; The one party who have bothered to turn up to all our Newsnight or Debating appointments; and the one party that are taking the entire electorate - regardless of allegiance...we're that inclusive - to Hakkasan in Las Vegas for our victory party with #DECEbombs and #champers free all night (it's ok, we're the DECE Party and we can afford it) for you...the people.

Much like voting Yes on September 18th was, a vote for DECE is the confident, forward-thinking, smart choice to make. Say no to fear, say yes to DECE.

#VOTEDECE

Trying to think about this from a neutrals perspective, and although I have some definite #DECEParty bias, I find it almost bewildering that the electorate could vote for anyone other than The DECE Party, teebs.

The one party that have been positive throughout; The one party that are actively promoting self-improvement throughout as opposed to our opposition trying to ban things and limit what you can do; The one party that have maintained unity throughout, with no sackings, walk-outs, implosions, or even a coup (hiya Spain, hiya); The one party who have been very serious about this election throughout; The one party who have bothered to turn up to all our Newsnight or Debating appointments; and the one party that are taking the entire electorate - regardless of allegiance...we're that inclusive - to Hakkasan in Las Vegas for our victory party with #DECEbombs and #champers free all night (it's ok, we're the DECE Party and we can afford it) for you...the people.

Much like voting Yes on September 18th was, a vote for DECE is the confident, forward-thinking, smart choice to make. Say no to fear, say yes to DECE.

#VOTEDECE

That's just beautiful, J Dawg. You genuinely could not have summed this campaign up any better.

We are the most consistent, most open, and most inclusive party on the ballot sheet.

Be smert with your vote; Vote Dece.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the misty banks of General Nonsense, aliases and moderators will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the forum of Juniors, a forum sweltering with the heat of rank idiocy, sweltering with the heat of phonetical spelling, will be transformed into an oasis of sensibility and appreciation of being inferior to even the diddiest of senior teams.

I have a dream that all posters will one day post in a forum where they will not only be judged by the denchness of their threads but by the content of their posts.

I have a dream today.

Vote DECE.

I genuinely cried.

Couldn't help myself and had to look - well on way to 100 votes by the end of today.

Hypothetically - In politics, if two parties have the same number of votes in a constituency, is it just declared a draw?

I believe the Party who have canvassed very seriously and are viewed as having the most #swag are generally given the nod.

Couldn't help myself and had to look - well on way to 100 votes by the end of today.

Hypothetically - In politics, if two parties have the same number of votes in a constituency, is it just declared a draw?

They have a recount, if the result stays the same they toss a coin.

Some truly heartwarming feedback coming in from our supporters. All those who fill in one of these feedback forms are welcome to join Addie and the prostitutes in the room out back for a party until we have to put on our beige three-piece suits for the election result.

Cease the Dece!

Unlikely I have passwords to Seamus' aliases and he is voting fun to get back in here. That would mean at least 400 voters alone.

You see these ..

That's Hams balls after his two week absence from politics after moving in with his new g/f

#lad

#votefun

#morehookersfortherestofus

Is there anyone good on paint etc that might be able to make a map of Scotland split into the 10 areas? It would be good to update the map on results night

Will be able to give it a go tonight.

Archived