CHRISTmas or X mas

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations mate.

On another note, is it not 'happy holidays' over the pond?

Not just mine, youngest granddaughter as well.

I think "Happy Holidays" shite covers everything including bloody thanksgiving and beyond.

Good to see Tom McB maintaining his levels of crazy. Got to love the consistency if nothing else.

"Levels of crazy" ?

O Tempora, O Mores.

Also, shining the light of learning into the Stygian darkness of ignorance is crazy? Realy?

The letter 'x' doesn't work on my laptop, so I need to type 'ylophone' and then right-click it to change the spelling and delete the other characters, so it's quicker for me to type Christmas. I would anyway, because that's what it's called.

The letter 'x' doesn't work on my laptop, so I need to type 'ylophone' and then right-click it to change the spelling and delete the other characters, so it's quicker for me to type Christmas. I would anyway, because that's what it's called.

Pull off the x button and another which you rarely use then switch them around. Easy.

Well his parents were Joseph and Mary Christ, so it should be Christmas.

We're not celebrating the birth of Malcolm X.

Should celebrate the feast of St Margaret who was married to Malcolm III though. This Sunday I think - think of it as Christmas but without the presents.

She's also a patron of Scotland, sharing the role with St Andrew. Nobody gives a f*** though.

Archived