Clyde vs Queen's Park

You struggled to beat us when we were pish. Now that we're not so pish, your card's marked.

In Gus we trust.

You've won just one in the last 5 against us. Indeed your most recent victory over us was overshadowed by alleged betting irregularities. If Clyde ever became so shite that we couldn't win a game without it arousing suspicion, I'd probably just pack it in tbh.

That said, I am looking forward to the game at the end of the month. I don't think we've ever faced each other in this league without at least one side being a total gang, hopefully both of us can gather a bit of form over the next few weeks in the build up to League Two's big day.

You've won just one in the last 5 against us. Indeed your most recent victory over us was overshadowed by alleged betting irregularities. If Clyde ever became so shite that we couldn't win a game without it arousing suspicion, I'd probably just pack it in tbh.

That said, I am looking forward to the game at the end of the month. I don't think we've ever faced each other in this league without at least one side being a total gang, hopefully both of us can gather a bit of form over the next few weeks in the build up to League Two's big day.

A_r7wdFCAAACtyu.jpg

hopefully both of us can gather a bit of form over the next few weeks in the build up to League Two's big day.

Don't try sweet-talking us you tart. Slept with Binos last year, sidled up to the southern whores this year and now you want to show a leg to the Queen's. Never gonna happen. Tramp!

Just heard that this morning QP Under 5s beat Clyde Under 5s 4-0 at Funworld Softplay. At one stage Clyde went down to 8 players when 2 needed a potty break at the same and another went off to play on the toy tractor.

Jeez - can't wait for the January game official thread if this one is indicative of the levels that both set of fans are prepared to sink to in the name of oneupmanship................I'm already bracing myself for Shawfield Aggro to enter the fray and lower the bar even further

Jeez - can't wait for the January game official thread if this one is indicative of the levels that both set of fans are prepared to sink to in the name of oneupmanship................I'm already bracing myself for Shawfield Aggro to enter the fray and lower the bar even further

Or even the game later this month....

Whilst we're on the subject of the January game, will it be at Hampden?

Don't think I could face another trip to Airdrie despite the most invigorating scenes in the history of the game taking place there. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1415910034.097704.jpg

Yes. You have the privilege of being the first visitors to the shiny new Hampden.

Archived