Celtic vs Dundee FC

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me. Can't afford a season ticket, single parent with 3 kids, 17, 16 and 10.

Couple of weeks ago I decided to take my daughter to the Forge. We were sitting in the car, stuck in traffic on Todd St. I'd forgot celtic were playing. Said to her, want to go to the game? ok she said, so off we went to park at the forge across from the mcdonalds.

to cut a long story short. we were playing aberdeen, £26 for me and £15? for my daughter.

ffs @ the prices.

How come you've got custody of the kids?

The ex wife still hooked on smack?

All Celtic home games are shown live to Celtic TV subscribers outside the UK, im sure there are those who can find a link or illegal stream somewhere

Cheers. Do you know if you can purchase a one off game or is it just the season package you need to take out?

No tickets at the gate. Welcome to the 21st century B)

Really? I've got a night out in Glasgow on the Friday and was gonna decide whether or not to go on the day, dependant on hungover state. Are you telling me I'm gonna have to make a decision now?!

I would stick with same team as started the last couple of league games - I think Boyle's pace on the right could be a

good option on a big park. Hopefully Celtic will sit off us and let us play football - confident of a score draw !

Archived