Celtic vs Dundee FC

bhoy who invented weetabix, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:14, said:

I missed kick off that day, was at the game but our bus had a couple of no shows so I was flogging the spare tickets outside.

Luckily for me I got them sold and managed in just in time to see Dundee take the lead after a minute :(

It made his performance all the more embarrassing.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We seem to favour attacking through the centre. Hartley loves the narrow midfield which is very strong in the centre but often leads us to being exposed on the flanks. Past few weeks though we've been playing a winger though.

Hartley only needs to field two attacking midfielders in the middle of the park and the rest of the squad in a defensive set up and Dundee could steal a goal or two down the middle on the break as the Celtic defence is caught out of position up the park. I have seen both centre backs on many occasions for us actually fucking playing out wide with almost no one in the middle of defence in a sweeper capacity recently. :blink:

3-1 Celtic, Guidetti and Johansen to get on the scoresheet. Deila to cause outrage by clapping his hands after each goal......you'd think it was the Champions League that was won etc, etc. :rolleyes:

3-1? Deila would lose his mind and do the full repertoire of Monty Python's silly walks to the centre circle before doing a 5 minute Gangnam Style horse dance. The man's a lunatic.

3-1? Deila would lose his mind and do the full repertoire of Monty Python's silly walks to the centre circle before doing a 5 minute Gangnam Style horse dance. The man's a lunatic.

I hope not, I always thought Monty Python was shite.

Could be worse ffs :blink: , he could have stripped town to a thong ran up to the Dundee support with the male version of a pole dance !!! :eek:

Archived